Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

What AT and T cell phones can access a wifi signal?

What AT and T cell phones can access a wifi signal?

I am looking for a cell phone that can access a wifi signal when staying at a hotel. I don’t want to use up my phones data plan if I have free wifi right in the room. I am with AT and T.
Thanks!

Answer by Stever
Best buy says the Blackberry storm does.

Give your answer to this question below!

I am doing a survey and I want to know what kind of cell phones are the most popular at this time and what service provider (ex. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)

Answer by I ♥ Longboarders!
blackberry, t mobile

Answer by SςσττRΛSC²
Sprint
Sprint Instinct

T-Mobile
T-Mobile G1

AT&T
iPhone 3G

Verizon Wireless
Blackberry Storm

Primarily the touch screen smart phone is what most people want nowadays.

Answer by dizzy
smart phones

What do you think? Answer below!
Bill to keep cell phones out of prisons penned
Cathy PerfectKern Valley Sun State Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) co-authored new legislation on March 22 that will help keep cell phones out of state prisons.
Read more on Kern Valley Sun

Must have been a wrong number! You can now submit your Funny Videos at www.funnyvideosarchives.com Thanks to www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét