Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

best cell phone deals and service in Las Vegas, nv?

best cell phone deals and service in Las Vegas, nv?

I`m moving to Las Vegas and my Sprint Cell phone contract expires. I wanted to know which service is the best also about special deals or offer they have there also for military. Thank you

Answer by Michael M
sprint is fantastic in LV live here and works fantastic.
as a military person you would be eligible for a service discount. fill out the forms.

Answer by lostinyonkers
I use Sprint and have had no problems at all running around vegas.

Give your answer to this question below!

Iced tea at Georgia’s
best cell phone deals

Image by Ed Yourdon
I’ve now made an edited version of this photo, which you can see here. My objective was to reduce the degree of shadows on the woman’s pants; but I may have taken away too much of the shadows on her face; I’ll let you be the judge…

This was taken at the deli/bakery (Georgia’s, see this page for details) on the southwest corner of 89th & Broadway. This woman was sitting lonely, staring into space with a dreamy look on her face, and she would have appeared much more photogenic if I could have went my camera a small quicker and snapped the picture when I first saw her. But then a waiter appeared, bring what turned out to be a glass of iced tea; and he obscured my view of her for a couple moments while he was setting it down. But the time he got out of camera range, she had picked up her cell phone, and was calling someone … perhaps to report on the arrival of her iced tea…

Note: this (unedited) photo was in print in a Jul 7, 2010 blog titled "Food, gadgets, and schools." It was also in print in a Jul 20,2010 CofeeTea blog, with the same title as the heading that I used on this Flickr page. And it was in print in a Jul 28, 2010 Lifehacker Australia blog titled "How To Rebuild Your Attention Span And Focus," as well as a Jul 28, 2010 Curve blog and an Aug 22, 2010 Working Stiff blog, with the same title. It was also in print in an undated (late Sep 2010) Best Deal on Phones blog, with the same title as the heading that I used on this Flickr page. It was also in print in a Nov 18, 2010 Learn How To Seduce Women blog (oy!), with the same title and detailed notes as what I had written on this Flickr page. It was also in print in a Dec 13, 2010 blog titled "Screen Size Matters."

Moving into 2011, the photo was in print in a Jan 14, 2011 blog titled "CREATING CONTENT TO BE CONSUMED TO-GO." It was also in print in a Feb 16, 2011 blog titled "Mobile sites vs. mobile queries." And it was in print in a Feb 21, 2011 blog titled "Labrador Tea."
********************

This is part of an evolving photo-project, which will doubtless continue throughout the summer of 2008, and perhaps beyond: a unsystematic pool of "fascinating" people in a broad stretch of the Upper West Side of Manhattan — between 72nd Street and 104th Street, especially along Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue.

I don’t like to intrude on people’s privacy, so I naturally use a telephoto lens in order to photograph them while they’re still 50-100 feet away from me; but that means I have to continue focusing my attention on the people and activities half a block away, rather than on what’s right in front of me.

I’ve also learned that, in many cases, the opportunities for an fascinating picture are very fleeting — literally a matter of a couple of seconds, before the person(s) in question go on, turn away, or stop doing whatever was fascinating. So I’ve learned to keep the camera switched on (which contradicts my traditional urge to conserve battery power), and not worry so much about zooming in for a impeccably-framed picture … after all, once the digital image is uploaded to my computer, it’s pretty trivial to crop out the parts unrelated to the main subject.

For the most part, I’ve deliberately avoided photographing bums, drunks, drunks, and crazy people. There are a few of them around, and they would certainly make some dramatic pictures; but they generally don’t want to be photographed, and I don’t want to feel like I’m taking advantage of them. I’m still looking for opportunities to take some "sympathetic" pictures of such people, which might inspire others to reach out and help them. We’ll see how it goes …

The only other thing I’ve noticed, thus far, is that while there are lots of fascinating people to photograph, there are far, far, *far* more people who are *not* so fascinating. They’re doubtless fine people, and they might even be more fascinating than the ones I’ve photographed … but there was just nothing memorable about them.

I have two kids starting two different schools in a major city and I want cell phones for their safety and ability to communicate with me at any time. I have one through my job so I have nothing to do with billing, service or plans, and I have no thought which is best. I’ve heard one specific co. dumped customers for complaining, and some have poor service..Help! Which is the best??

Answer by sunshine
verizon

Answer by Aaron
VERIZON IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprint/nextel SUCK!

Answer by Hello”™”
Sprint is pretty excellent if you question me. With the family plot, you can add your kids for just like an extra 5 dollars a month per phone and it’s free mobile to mobile.

Answer by stevog
My family went with the Verizon Wireless family plot and that saved a lot of money, plus Verizon calls are free if you are calling another Verizon phone.

Answer by speltier526
Verizon has best network overall but high prices. I reckon for your situation Working Assets Wireless, Boost Mobile or AT and T are best. Boost is only excellent because it is pre-paid and Service is reasonable. I would look at Working Assets and AT and T first but if you have the money Verizon is worth it.

Add your own answer in the comments!
An everyman’s guide to Los Angeles
If you are looking for ultra-expensive, nose-in-the-air, glitterati experiences in Los Angeles, CNN’s Paul Vercammen says he is a lousy source. But if you want a working man’s guide, here are his tips.
Read more on CNN


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét