Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Who has the best cell phone w/ plan deals online?

Who has the best cell phone w/ plan deals online?

What web site has the best cell phone deals with plan?

Answer by honeypepper
http://www.selectivemobile.com has the best cell phone deals base on my own bargin hunting experience.

Answer by K F BABY
Please go with alltel. Their service is awesome I had my phone with them for 4 yrs and I have only had 4 dropped calls I even get service in the basement and since you want to order online you will get a real good deal.

Answer by Daisy
I would go with at&t they have a bunch of awesome phones..all with different things because not everyone needs the same things and there rate plans are reasonable!! Even with a family plan there reasonably priced!! Not only that but in my area they have the best coverage with very few dropped calls I can’t say none because sometimes when your in the middle of no where with no tower obviously you won’t get service!! They also have free mobile to mobile so you can call anyone with at&t for free and talk as long as you want. I hope this helps!

Answer by jaeniq
i suggest the following link. Most of the phones on the site are free!

http://wireless.5linx.com/mobile/?r=5linx&eid=L367329

What do you think? Answer below!

Answer by diehrd_rdsox_fan
because the phone people can charge u shipping and handeling on the net and plus all the money goes d=straight to the phone companny

Answer by mobile_wireless_news
Persons that sell phones online are 3rd party vendors in most cases. They sell the service for the provider and make a huge commission for sales, so they can offer better prices on the phones. Be carefull though, read all the fine print, there may be additional fee’s and such that are not advertised.

If you are buying the phone from the same provider online (Cingular.com) and its cheaper then in the store, it is because the stores have higher operating costs and can charge more for their services. Online sales do not require a person to take the order, so its a cheaper operation to manage.

Answer by Taz
online stores don’t have the huge overhead of a store location and purchase the phones directly from the manufacture to sell for the providers They are authorized to sell for. On top of this once you have been a new customer for 6 months then they get a large commission for setting you up for service. I purchased my new cell phone online from http://www.letstalk.com and was very pleased. I even got my mail in rebate they were offering.

What do you think? Answer below!
States struggle to hang up prison cell phones
Prison inmates are letting their fingers do the walking by orchestrating crimes with contraband cell phones, as states scramble for ways to fight back despite budget woes that limit their options.
Read more on Reuters via Yahoo! News

www.quality-best.com — 8 Per Day Through Cell Phones I’ve been making money online for the past 2 years or so… It was definitely pretty tough at first since I had to teach my self everything, but it was well worth the long nights. Now I can officially say that I own a six figure business at age 18… ha! (That’s six figures per year…) I’ve only recently begun “officially” teaching people how to make some extra money online for the past 2-3 months now… To learn more about Numerology please visit : www.quality-best.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét