Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

What is the best cell phone sprint offers?

What is the best cell phone sprint offers?

I need to buy a new phone. I have the lame free phone they give with signing. It has some mileage on it and it is time to get something excellent. I don’t use the internet on my phone, but I do text and it would be cool to have mp3s on it. What is the overall best phone?

Answer by topminded
samsung rant hands down. It even has youtube, navigation, music and a slot for saving things

Answer by Gaius Octavian Ceasar
All Samsung phones are excellent take a look the upcoming Android HTC Touch Hero

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Best cell phone cozy ever!
the best cell phone

Image by egoodman
Unfortunately only available when you activate a new Vodafone account. I tried to buy one, but with no luck. I was seriously thinking of stealing one…but spending the evening in a Japanese police station didn’t signal fun.

I have heard fantastic things about the Droid, the Iphone, and the Blackberry cell phones but in terms of getting the best out of what you pay for what is absolutely the very best phone that you can get these days?

Answer by Brandon.a.d
for price and functionality, iphone all the way

Answer by Bargain Shopper
The Palm Pre is awesome…wouldn’t trade it for the world…

Answer by dementors_suck
I’d say the Blackberry 9700, but I’m biased because that’s the phone I have :) . I’m not a huge iPhone fan, to be honest.

Answer by oh yea!
The iPhone is tempting, but AT&T has dreadful cell service. If I were you, I would get the Droid.

Answer by Moe
I reckon the droid. It is a very thin full QWERTY slider. It has a Full physical keyboard that slides out and it is a small stiff and not well spaced. But you will get used to it i reckon, my friend has it and is used to it. it also has a t9 word touchscreen keyboard and a full QWERTY virtual keyboard on the screen. It also has unlimited internet acces and has pretty quick internet. The touch screen is larger then the iPhone and is very nice. It’s kinda like an iPhone with a slide out keyboard. My vote is the droid, i reckon it is the best

Add your own answer in the comments!
U.S. Gov’t to Thank for Phone-Wiping Panic Button
Red Alert! Cops coming and you’re concerned about deleting what’s on your cell phone in case it’s confiscated? Thanks to the U.S. Government, there will be an app for that – the panic button app will be able to wipe phones.
Read more on PC World

hTC EVO 4G…Invest In The Future Not The Past


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét