Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

Do u know any cell phone signatures i have 14 characters to use?

Do u know any cell phone signatures i have 14 characters to use?

I have no thought what do do about my cell. Its all plain i need a grate signature but only 14 characters to use.
I have no thought what to do with my signature.
I need something that clarifies me i’m cute amusing and my name is Megan!

Answer by Dude
gimme a sig?

Answer by seanrad13
first off, you spelled fantastic incorrect, so i can see why you are having distress. Alright here we go, sexybeast, whitesnake, thundertiger, blackhawk etc. basicly just pick a sweet color and place it in front of something intense.

Answer by waitin2basked
*loveMe*
she*s okaai.
i like me
~gorgeous~

what kind of person are you? place your ‘style’ up there you know..
place how you feel up there..

Answer by ♥katie♥
meggie.thats me 14 characters there hun

Answer by DrenaXiLoveYew.
I’m guessing your name is Meggie? But anyway how about.
*xMeggiex [If your name is Meggie]
*Use your initals and place a heart at the end!
*Something Unsystematic for ex.) iLoveBlue<3
or im just trying to help but i don't have a clue.
Sorry!

Give your answer to this question below!

Chicago
cell phone signatures

Image by mcclave

I am with this great guy and I wanted to put a cute signature on my phone about him but i cant think of any, and it cant say iloveyou or anything because thats kind of akward because we havent told each other that yet, although we have hinted it to each other already..help>?
A cell phone signature is a like a refer to after your text

Answer by tσfu
what do you mean, mobile signatures?
like something you write after a text?

EDIT:
how about
“<33 him"?
haha sorry im terrible at these kind of things.

Answer by ∂єαтђ ¢αв ƒσя ¢υтιє [ℓιℓιαηα]
Miss you ?

Answer by AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I place “ericmygaybabe”.

Answer by Secerts.♥
*i reckon he’s the one
*this might be it
*me+him=<3

Answer by ♥Smile♥
ImTextinMyMan!<3

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

T-Mobile Sidekick LX Locked Cell Phone

  • The T-Mobile Sidekick LX Locked Cell Phone is also Bluetooth competent, and has signature swivel screen
  • Incredible keyboard, plus built-in, always on social networking apps you can’t miss.
  • Get the T-Mobile Sidekick LX Locked Cell Phone now!

Kick it to the next level with the new T-Mobile Sidekick LX Locked Cell Phone is sleeker and slimmer, including a large screen that incorporates high-definition LCD technology, a camera with sparkle, and mood illumination which lets users set specific settings for various communication alerts. The T-Mobile Sidekick LX Locked Cell Phone is also Bluetooth competent, and has signature swivel screen, incredible keyboard, plus built-in, always on social networking apps you can’t miss. Get the T-Mobile Sidekick LX

Price: $ 119.99

Here’s a movie of the VERTU Signature S phone that I manufacture. To buy one, visit: www.VERTU-UK.co.uk


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét