Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

What are some of the cheapest prepaid cell phone plans for unlimited texting?

What are some of the cheapest prepaid cell phone plans for unlimited texting?

I want a cell phone plan that has unlimited texting and if possible maybe web. Most important would be the texting and i don’t really need calling that much!

Answer by Jessica P
I suggest checking out http://www.prepaidreviews.com/compare

That is a handy comparison tool that lets you stack up to 3 carriers against each other to see how their services measure up.

I am thinking StraightTalk or Net10 will be the best for you depending on where you live.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

What’s in my Bag
cheapest prepaid cell phone

Image by Wyrmworld
Taken for the "What’s In Your Bag" thread on Whitechapel.

Pictured
* One "Green" shopping bag for grocery runs and other sundry uses
* Small plastic container of pretty foul tasting jelly beans for when I need a sugar boost (foul tasting so I don’t scoff them all)
* Prescription sunglasses in case
* Prescription reading glasses (that I heardly ever use) in case
* LED torch (flashlight for our North American cousins)
* Can of deoderant
* Passport – since I don’t drive it’s the only photo ID I have
* Cheap prepaid mobile (cell) phone that I tend to ignore
* Magazine for reading on commute (tends to vary between New Scientist, National Geographic, Fortean Times, American Heritage of Invention & Technology (pictured) and White Dwarf
* Spare camera battery
* Two memory sticks (4 Gig and 16 Gig)
* Address Book (because I’m an old fashioned luddite)
* One of the many books I’m currently reading (Titus Groan in this case)
* Napkins and wet-wipes from fast food restaurants (I realised I was getting old when I caught myself saving these)

Not pictured
* Canon Ixus camera – being used to take the shot
* Gridded Moleskine – currently deposited somewhere in my chronically disorganised apartment
* Pens – see Moleskine
* Ibuprofen – All taken. I need to resupply.
* Ear Plugs – Um… lost somewhere?
* Emergency stash of small change – spent on Penny Whistles and Moon Pies

ok i am 12 and i am planning to get a prepaid cell phone. I was thinking about cingular gophone because its the best one i could find but the minutes are still very expensive (25cents a minute) i will probably use 100-200 minutes a month but i would like to use more

Answer by brownie12866
I would go with t-mobile. I have had many prepaid cell plans and with t-mobile you can put a $ 100 card on it that lasts a year and give you 1,000 minutes which makes it only 10 cents a minute. Since you are going to be using 100-200 minutes a month 25 cents is too much to spend.

Answer by eg_303
Go to wal-mart and look for the cheapest but best plan pay as you go phone. They have them starting at 30 and up.

Answer by Kenny J
I would go with Trac Phone

Answer by eMale
Net-10 is least expensive of all. It’s 10 cents a minute anytime and as long as you keep the phone active the minutes rollover to the next month.

Give your answer to this question below!
Therese Poletti’s Tech Tales: Sprint or Verizon, want a prepaid deal?
With Sprint left at the altar after T-Mobile agreed to be acquired by AT&T, investors are wondering what moves will come next by rivals Sprint and Verizon, writes Therese Poletti.
Read more on Market Watch


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét