Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Will AT&t have cell phones on sale for Black Friday?

Will AT&t have cell phones on sale for Black Friday?

Plotting on export a cell phone soon and was wondering if cell phones will be on sale from AT&T. I plot to buy it from the AT&T carrier directly not at walmart or bestbuy or any house like that. I’m specifically looking for the Samsung Impression. Thanks for the help.

Answer by Loser McDuckface
Most carriers offer some sort of Black Friday Discount. I tried google.com for you but that wasn’t very helpful! I would say hold out in anticipation of Friday and then go see in the physical store itself. I heard Wal-Mart is offering really excellent Black Friday ATT deals so you might want to give them a try before hand, so you know what each retailer is offering in terms of price before choosing everywhere to buy it.

Summary: Wait in anticipation of Friday, then try both retailers. I hope this helped!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Ok so I am getting a cell phone but on amazon each day it gets delayed even if we approve it now there having the same cell phone on sale just for $ 99 on amazon it is $ 50 how do I convince my mom that we should get it in the store?

Answer by YO !
Well,
I Dont really know what your mom is like,
so ill just suggest what i’d do .

Id just openly talk to my mom and really tell her that its vital .
–Possibly you can question to do chores to pay for the difference .

tell her how its better and more reliable to get it at a store instead of online .
The internet isnt always that reliable .

and just improvise the rest as you go along !
(=
Excellent Luck !

Answer by linlyons
well, you could pay the differenc …..

oh, stupid me.
your mom, and the rest of the world owes you a living.
in fact, in most cases, the world revolves around you.

Hmmm, you could take a lesson from your mom’s effort to save mon….

Oh rats, there i go again. thinking that you should adapt to the world. obviously, the world needs to adapt to you.

Add your own answer in the comments!
With sale, company may grow
BEDFORD – The sale of software company JitterJam to a Norwegian firm should mean at least a few more jobs here, the local company's president and CEO said last week. And, said Ric Pratte, JitterJam's co-founder, the sale for $ 6 million to software firm The Meltwater Group, announced March 22, will allow his company to grow and get its product to a worldwide promote. "We've been brilliant in …
Read more on The Nashua Telegraph

moneypermonth.com | 2 young guys still in their 20s Finally Get cornered into revealing their secret affiliate system that makes them over 3569 a month on complete auto-pilot. The best part is it’s been working for over 3 being and you can copy it in less than 3 days… ___________________________________________ Blackberry Curve 8330 (Verizon) – ___________________________________________ Blackberry is the best phone I have ever owned. I am with Verizon and they offered me an bring up to date, so I went with the Droid by HTC. Its kind of cool but a pain to work with. The BB Curve is a work horse, simple to use, gets me my email, txt, sms, and each phone call. I never dropped. The tower is always peaked. I have wiped all my data off the phone so the original applications and system is as originally installed when I bought it. I took the Features off the BB Curve Website they are described below Blackberry Curve 8330 w/ 2 GB Card (w.1.8GB available space for video, music, photos, voice notations, data), Car Charger, Wall Charger, Data Cord, Protective Case (burgundy) and Monitor protector. PLUS I am throwing in in a JABRA Blue Tooth with charger and the headphones for the Mp3 part which has the switch to go between phone and Mp3. First gets it. You know it’s going to go quick. You Pay for SHIPPING. I Don’t Have the Original Box any more. Data Sync software is available online via Blackberry and is called Blackberry desktop administrator. This is a Fantastic Phone, Works Fantastic


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét