Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 3, 2011

Anyone ever sold their used cell phones to companies like phone is cash or cash my phone? How were they?

Anyone ever sold their used cell phones to companies like phone is cash or cash my phone? How were they?

I have been thinking about promotion my palm treo 650 and noticed that there are a lot of internet sites that claim to buy cell phones. I was just wondering if anyone could offer advice on which companies were the simplest to deal with and offered the highest payment for their cell phones.

Answer by Jeteon B
Don’t bother. It’s nearly impossible to find one that won’t rip you off. If I were you, I would use eBay. The 650 is a nice phone, and there are still people who doubtless want it if they can’t afford the 700, or a new 650 at that. You should look for something like half for 75% your original export price. It usually depends on the popularity of your phones, and how much it cost in the first house.

Answer by tgv2525
Hi there i when to www.cellforcash.com and i got a check for my cells that i didn’t want i was pleased with their service

Answer by cwhitt31
dont even bother they dont give you much for the phone sell it on ebay that is your best bet.

Add your own answer in the comments!

I have a barely used virgin mobile cell phone that I am not by because I have a t-mobile cell phone. But I don’t want to jus have it sitting around. I would rather sell it for cash but I don’t know everywhere to do that at. Or what website to go to. Can anyone help?

Answer by Noora <3
if you still have a wrap and it is in perfect condition go to a cell store and talk to them , alse possibly- amazon or ebay. may help
search on google.ca

Answer by megan
Ebay is the best house to sell/buy.
I might be attracted in export it, what model etc.? if you could email then i would appreciate it .

Answer by Carly
Yes you can re-sell it! CraigsList & E-Bay are excellent seats to advertise those type of things. You doubtless won’t get what you paid for it back..but something. If you still have all the packagsing you can possible return it to the store you bought it at. I’m not sure of the policy of everywhere you got it, but its worth a look at.

Answer by s1ckmad3
go to craigslist.com house an ad there and things should go smooth

Give your answer to this question below!
Buybacks give gadgets a house to go
Consumers get some assurance that buy will be worth something down the road, while stores hope to sell them the latest iteration — You know that shiny smartphone you bought six months ago? There’s an even better one hitting the promote right about now. Or how about that flat-panel TV you bought last year? Now it comes in 3-D.
Read more on Chicago Tribune

Did you know that you can sell your used cell phones? It’s simple! You send in your unwanted cell phones and you get cash quick! Get an instant refer to from www.uSell.com. Just question for a free pre-paid Cash-for-Cell Kit, toss your phones in and send it back to uSell.
Video Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét