Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 5, 2011

HTC Evo 4G or iPod Touch 4G 32 GB + Cheap Cell Phone?

HTC Evo 4G or iPod Touch 4G 32 GB + Cheap Cell Phone?

So my phone is on the fritz, and I may need to get a new one. I got this one for free, so I have the money to buy a excellent one and not opt for a free basic cell phone.

The HTC Evo 4G would cost me around 200 dollars. The iPod Touch 4G 32GB would cost me 270-300 dollars. Plus but a cheap cell phone would cost, haha.

I am wary about the iPod Touch simply because I may maybe hold a small mainframe for that price, and I am a very frugal person. But I am liking that option because I have had a touch phone with applications, and I found that I never used them. I only browsed the web, called, took pictures from boredom and texted. Every additional feature went to waste. Literally; I felt terrible having a touch phone. Not to mention it was hard just to make a phone call, and I felt that the product was phone second, entertainment first. Which, I prefer it to be the opposite if it’s a phone.
The with iPod, it would be purely entertainment, all in one place. And with the cell phone, it would do it’s just plain as that; a device where I can call and text. My mp3 (a sansa fuze) is starting to show its age, and I realize I will have to buy a new one later anyhow.

My sister recommends the HTC Evo, but she’s been biased towards that phone ever since it came out, lol. My BF recommends the iPod touch + cell option. My Dad doesn’t care since this is my money I will be spending.
(It doesn’t help that with the iPod, I may maybe Face Time and play games with him over the wifi, which would be nice considering he lives over an hour away from me..;) haha!)

What do you guys recommend? What would have more bang for my buck? Be excellent for me LONG TERM? Which product seems to have the best quality? And looking at the way I see it, which might be best for me? lol

Answer by justasking
evo. that might cost you additional $ 10 on top of the plot for the enhancement of the data capability but i’m telling you, it is the best i’ve seen.

Answer by John Preston
Easily, iPod touch 4 + cheap cell phone, cuz thats what I have. Having all features bundled into one will reduce their quality, and speed as well. The smooth interface of the iPod touch is unmatchable

Answer by Robert
The EVO 4G is an brilliant phone. If you don’t have to pay for the data bill, then get the EVO 4G. It is exceptionally durable, disparate the iPod touch. The EVO will be better for you long term in my opinion, because it is more powerful than the iPod Touch, and you will be able to use the internet anywhere.

Answer by Best mainframe reviews ratings
Is the best phone I like it

Answer by Jim Railey
If your talking cheap, you will not find a better price then at TMI wireless. They are the online king as far as prices go.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Downtown Post Office
evo cell phone

Image by Keo 101 (Away for period)
San Diego

If any of you have it, does it have a sim card slot?
I know that with T-Mobile it comes with a sim card, but im
looking to get it with Sprint.

And i’ll include another question here, is the iPhone 4 better than the Nexus S?

Answer by Tyler Van laeken
really depends on what you want. you should look at youtube videos to really see what you want though that is what i do when i get my new phones. also it takes about 3 reviews to find out if it is what you want and also look at a comparison between persons two and try to watch videos from arron at phonedog on youtube he does a excellent job with his videos without life dull.

Give your answer to this question below!

www.newegg.com The new Evo from HTC is an impressive piece of hardware, and we couldn’t even test it at its rated 4G connection speed yet! Sprint has promised to roll out 4G coverage aggressively this year, but even with a 3G connection you’ll find that this device makes mobile internet browsing a breeze thanks to the large touch screen and speedy Snapdragon processor. Persons who are already familiar with the Android OS (and the HTC “Sense UI” skin) will have no conundrum adapting to the phone’s navigation features, and you’re immediately invited to start personalizing the phone to suit your needs. It’s refreshing to see that the Evo has the raw processing power to handle all of the tools that are built into it, with the one caveat life that the battery life is sadly limited. Keep extra micro USB charging cables clever! The HTC Evo is in high demand right now, so availability is limited. You can check availability at the Newegg Cell Phone store by clicking the “Cell Phones” tab on our homepage www.newegg.com – Credits – Camera, Control & Special Effects Lam Writing, Huge Words: Paul


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét