Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 6, 2011

Whats the best cell phone out on the market?

Whats the best cell phone out on the market?

I need a new cell phone and I have been looking at what AT&T has and I’m not really all that impressed. I have a samsung blackjack II and basically it sucks now and my screen is broken in a small spot. I want something with a full keyboard but I also would like a touchscreen. I was looking at the iPhone. Any suggestions?
the only conundrum with the iPhone is that im really clumsy with my phones and I’m worried if i drop it just once my screen will break

Answer by C_Rolla
I really like my iPhone. My son has a Blackberry storm because of work. He really likes the iPhone much better.

Answer by ~♥Lil Ron♥~
You should really go on the internet and do some research about different phones that you might be interested in. Look at some reviews find some info on how durable they are and such.

Answer by spawnn
The Iphone baby! P.S. I wuv you hehe

Answer by I kRaToS I
Well i would say the iphone, but i have read that the iphone is not capable of sending or receiving picture messages.

Dont know how huge that is for you, but i reckon for a 3g phone, thats pretty lame….

There is a way around it by sending it through e-mail, but its a pain :(

You want full keyboard and touch screen?
I have heard blackberry storm is an awesome phone.

Have also heard the G1 from T-mobile is better than the storm.

Do some extensive research, and you’ll find what your lookin for. :)

Excellent luck!

Answer by jin k
for me sony ericson c 905 is the best phone out in the market because, this is a cybershot type of phone it allows you to take pic w/ 8.1 megapixel resulotion. It is like a real digital camera, You can also access to the internet because it has a wifi connection, just try to see the reviews of it in the internet to see all of the specification of these phone

Give your answer to this question below!

AND WHY?

Answer by Murzy
iPhone is the best phone i’ve ever owned and i’ve had cell phones since the 70′s

Answer by Hannah K.
Blackberry Curve on Verizon Wireless.
Because it does everything, it’s a nice size, and it’s simple to use.

Answer by Wee
get one with huge letters and huge screen not a nokia

Answer by liltexterdexter
ok well the best phone is called the crap1770 its rly cool

Answer by amandakelley45
I reckon anything Blackberry. They are exceptionally reliable, have quick internet (with a browser that looks like a browser) and never once has something gone incorrect. Sure, they’re pricey, but I reckon they’re worth it.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Medvedev Pleads for Internet Freedom at G8 Summit
MOSCOW — President Dmitry Medvedev pleaded for more Internet freedom at the Group of Eight summit, taking a more liberal line than some G8 counterparts and raising eyebrows among critics who note that Russian establishment have required to tighten control over the Internet.
Read more on St. Petersburg Times

68000+ Ways To Stay Entertained. The Android Market brings the best of Android to your GALAXY S phone, bringing you thousands of the most exciting and entertaining apps and games—searchable and downloadable right from GALAXY S including Featured Apps, Top Free, and Top Paid Android apps. Google, the Google logo, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét