Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 5, 2011

Google Voice incoming caller id shows my cell phone number?

Google Voice incoming caller id shows my cell phone number?

I just got a Google Voice number. When someone calls my Google number, my cell phone rings and displays MY cell phone number as the caller id. It does not show the callers number.

I have my Google Voice settings to show the callers number, and the voice mail recognized this person in my gmail contacts.

I like this business but it’s not going to worgm ailI don’t know who is calling!

Thanks in advance

Randy Weber

Answer by Preston L
It’s not supposed to show your cell phone caller ID. The only 2 options are to show the callers number or your Google Voice number.

Try background up another phone on your Google Voice and see if the conundrum is also found using another phone. Otherwise, you’ll need to go into the help forum for Google Voice and question a Google employee for help.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

I have taken pictures from my cell phone, and in the info it shows gps coordinates.
I just want to know how to use persons coordinates on a website like google maps to find the place

Answer by James
In most cases, you can paste the information directly into google maps, and it will automatically find the place for you. Google maps understands a lot of different ways of expressing coordinates. Occasionally the coordinates will be ambiguous and you’ll be in the incorrect hemisphere.

The website below will automatically give you a google map from a jpg image without you having to do anything.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Google-backed Ubiquisys, Intel to develop tiny base station
The new offering — which will also use chips from Texas Instruments — will reach the market in 2012.
Read more on CIOL

The T-Mobile G1 mobile phone is the first mobile to use Google’s Android OS and is also the latest contender to the Apple iPhone’s crown. Does it come close?


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét