Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

Where can I find a list of all the cell phone companies in the usa? Please provide links?

Where can I find a list of all the cell phone companies in the usa? Please provide links?

I need a list of the cell phone carriers in the USA…like sprint, att, verizon etc. etc.
Thanks

Answer by ensperadicly_challanged
acnwireless.com

use this code for discount 01782411

Give your answer to this question below!

I have been with AT&T for a long time but are one of the other cell phone companies in the USA better? I use a Blackberry and travel a lot so i need excellent coverage. Who do you suggest?

Answer by Ness
Stick with AT&T.

Answer by Common Sense
If you question 5 people you’ll get 7 opinions. Read this months issue of Consumer Reports for their ratings.

Answer by ♥ ѕαяα
Verizon I reckon…

I have AT&T
Sprint has the worst phones.

more info: http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/03/atandt-sues-verizon-over-theres-a-map-for-that-ads/

Answer by Leyus
I haven’t ever had problems with VZW, nor have I ever been somewhere that I didn’t have service.
I have a BB too, and it works perfectly with VZW

Answer by Jordan O
I suggest Sprint. I’ve had a Srint phone for 5 being, and it hasn’t let me down yet. :)

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Wireless companies 'track your each go'
Evidence revealed in a German complaint against telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom, title-holder of T-Mobile USA, shows that mobile companies keep records of each go you make.
Read more on Digital Trends

Part 1 of our look at the Nokia 5230 Nuron, the first Symbian S60 5th edition smartphone to be offered by a US carrier. This 5800-like device is excellent looking and competent, but has some UI issues. More info: www.mobileburn.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét