Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

what is the droid cell phone to get?

what is the droid cell phone to get?

I was wondering what the types of droid phones were and the ups and downs of each. Delight list the names and a bit about each phone. Thanks

Answer by Kyraskyye Iris
Orriginal droid- grown-up, but has a slide out keyboard

Droid 2- has a slide out keyboard. Newer than droid orriginal and has cooler features

Droid incredible- is an ok droid has cool feature but I don’t recomend

Droid x- my favorite. It doesn’t have a slide keyboard but has the coolest tecnology yet. Right now I am on my droid x answering ur question. It. Also has voice text. I reckon all droids have that though.

I would go for the droid x if u like movies or internet surfing. If you like the slide out keyboard I would go for the droid 2

Give your answer to this question below!

What is the simplest way to rub out an app on a Droid cell phone?

Answer by Well hello there…
on your home screen select the menu softkey (or look under the pull up menu), touch settings, then the 5th option down is “applications” and touch that, go to manage applications, find the app you want to rub out and select it, and at the top is a button that says “uninstall.” hope that helps!

Answer by Kasey C
I personally use AppBrain, which is like an app administrator on top of Android Promote.

Open AppBrain,and it will check your apps for updates. Then if you don’t want an app, click on the red x and it’ll question you if you want to uninstall. Confirm, and voila it’s gone. That’s it.

AppBrain also helps you download updates, recommend other apps based on what you got, and let you look at what others are downloading now.


Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Lottery: A tax on people who are terrible at math.

Give your answer to this question below!
Steve Jobs screws my wife (out of 4)
What do you do with an iPad 2? Comment I couldn’t tell who was more excited about our new electronic toy: me or my wife.…
Read more on The Register

Phil takes a look at a leaked build of Android 2.2 Froyo on the Motorola Droid X.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét