Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

Is it possible to figure out the 4 digit security code on an Audiovox cell phone?

Is it possible to figure out the 4 digit security code on an Audiovox cell phone?

I bought a used Audiovox 8610 on eBay.I had it activated in my name,with my own V-key with Virgin Mobile.But the phone has a 4 digit security code on it and if I accidentally lock the pad I won’t be able to use it.How can I figure out the code or erase the current one.Anyone know how many possible different combination of facts there are in 4 digits?

Answer by Demun
Dude, a LOT of different combinations. Try going to audivox’s website and asking them

Answer by Tracy G
Try by the last four digits of the phone digit. That is generally the standard lock code, unless you change it. Excellent luck.

Give your answer to this question below!

Ancient school Audiovox cell phone.
audiovox cell phones

Image by Roscoe Van Damme (In Memory of Maureen)
I used this cell phone some 8 being ago as well.

Got a Audiovox 8900 cell phone which I want to reactivate with Cricket. But don’t have the user manual anymore. Want to be able to get ahold of the manual so I can figure out all of the functions on my cell phone so I can use them. Would be willing to send for a copy of it. Or even better to be able to print out a copy of it over the net. Have been to the Cricket website but can’t find anything there since they don’t have that cell phone anymore. But can still activate it through them. Can ANYONE PLEASE help me out with this? I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!!!! Thank-you!

Answer by AaronB532
A quick Yahoo search found it. See the link below.

Give your answer to this question below!

Smashing Two Audiovox Cell Phones While They’re On _____ www.facebook.com twitter.com www.furaffinity.net **SMASH NOTE** All items smashed under my username have ether been donated, outdated, broken, or bought at a charity thrift shop for the function of destroying. I am by far not rich so delight stop complaining and freaking out. Thank You! -ppG Another Smash By poopooGarret Filmed December 16th 2008
Video Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét