Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 3, 2011

what are some good cell phone plans out there?

what are some good cell phone plans out there?

I have 2 cell phones now on the cricket plot. I pay $ 112 a month, and it is unlimited minutes, text, and long distance. I want to keep my phone digit, but i want to get more phones for two more of my kids.
Can anyone suggest a excellent plot, with 4 phones, that will allow me to keep my unfilled phone digit?

Answer by rikiconners
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/welcome/index.jsp?WT.srch=1

Answer by natureschaos2
I have two cell phones and the monthly fee is killing me. I am going to TracFone, I don’t reckon you can keep your ancient digit. With AT&T it’s $ 93 for my two phones and I reckon it is $ 9.99 to add a line. Oh! I’m switching to Vonage too.

Give your answer to this question below!

I am overseas and moving back to the States, I have been out of the loop on cell phone companies and their plans. What plot and with whom should I get hooked up with?

Answer by lrp006
TMOBILE!!!!!! I mean rite now i hav 5 shape on my account….we each get 5 ppl we can talk to unlimited, 1800 shared mins, tmobile to tmobile, Unl Nites (9 pm-6 am),Unl Weekends, and Unl text messages for 160 a month!!!! Tmobile is the buck on the promote rite now rather you need more or less mins!!! Excellent luck and HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK!!!!

Give your answer to this question below!
Kids' privacy, safety are parents' responsibilities
My daughter rolls her eyes each time I question to speak with the parent of the friend with whom she is making plans. She has a similar reaction when I question her to call me from the landline of the home she is visiting so I can make sure she is everywhere she is supposed to be. Naturally, this falls into my "trust but verify" philosophy, and even though she's only in junior high, my intention is to get her …
Read more on The Beacon News

www.emfnews.org www.danger911.com A CONTROVERSIAL plot for a phone mast is back on the table – but is now set to be larger. Vodafone withdrew original proposals for an 11ft pole with three antennas back in October 2006 after complaints from residents. But now the mobile phone company has submitted new plans for a 12ft pole with SIX antennas just 100 metres from elderly residents’ homes. The plans would see the mast placed on the conservational area in front of the Methodist Church on the corner of Ludwick Way and Cole Conservational Lane in WGC. Residents and shopkeepers are already gathering signatures against the plans. Speaking to the WHT, the Rev John Churcher said he was just as concerned two being on. In a letter to Welwyn Hatfield Council, which will choose on the plotting application, he said “Why is it necessary for Vodafone to bed in these six antennas right in the centre of a residential area, with children constantly passing on their way to local shops and schools? “With a digit of elderly people living within 100 metres of the proposed antennas, who are suffering from and being treated for cancer, why add to their anxiety by placing antennas that transmit low level radiation so close to their homes?” Cole Conservational House resident Del Walker, whose living room looks out on to the conservational, was also against the plans. The 73-year-ancient said: “We have three golf courses in the town with more than enough room for them. “Why can’t it go in the industrial estates or in the council office’s
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét