Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 3, 2011

Is it possible to get a cell phone contract with NO phones?

Is it possible to get a cell phone contract with NO phones?

and save a few hundred dollars? (i provide my own phones)

Answer by Bama Gurl
should be able to as long as the phones are compatible with the service that u r going with.

Answer by Ayelle
exactly waht Bama Gurl said :)

Give your answer to this question below!

I have alltel and I am pleased with the service but my needs for phones have altered and I want to upgrade to newer/data phone like a blackberry but I can’t because I am under contract. I like alltel and have no problems, but I don’t really like their phones. I like the sidekick phone from Tmobile. I have two phones that are under contract with alltel, is there a way to break these contracts without paying the rediculous fees they have?

Answer by mls
doubtless not, sorry! That is how they get you in these “contracts”

Answer by Alltel
No, sorry, you would have to pay the $ 200 termination fee per contract to cancel.

The HTC Touch Pro from Alltel also has a full Qwerty Keyboard and is a Smart Phone also. Take a look at this overview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyk8nQ6jcds&feature=channel_page

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Cash-strapped states struggle to hang up prison cell phones
Prison inmates are letting their fingers do the walking by orchestrating crimes with contraband cell phones, as states scramble for ways to fight back despite budget woes that limit their options.
Read more on Reuters via Yahoo! News

www.cphonedeals.com Absolute Best Deals On Unlocked Cell Phones – 50% Off Retail Prices www.cphonedeals.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét