Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 3, 2011

I'm a cell phone illiterate. Are those cheap no-contract phones like walmart or target have ripoffs?

I'm a cell phone illiterate. Are those cheap no-contract phones like walmart or target have ripoffs?

It’s vital to tell you that my primary use for the phone is for elemental calls and emergencies (car distress and so on). I can see 180 minutes a month being adequate for me, local calls.

My objective is to get by as cheaply as possible given the above condition.

Thanks in enhancement for sharing your experience and expertise.

Answer by Ruth C
I have a tracfone, and find it to be adequate for my needs.

Answer by niptuck2630
i have a tracfone, thats one of the pre-paid, no contract phones. I buy the one year card , it lasts me all year. I use it other than emergencies, but not alot, so it costs me about 100 a year for that phone. That’s alot less than 40-70 a month for a contract phone.
Hope that helps.

Answer by Kat
We recently priced all of them out, and by far the best deal is Net10 Wireless. There are no hidden costs; and the minutes expire after a longer period than the others (others say 30 days for their minutes, Net10 says 60). Overall we would be spending less on a Net10 phone than on a TracFone or any other. You need to look at how you’ll be by the phone; regular use will cost more, obviously, and for this Net10 is brilliant as well. For emergency use, Net10 costs less than the others in the long run. One hint; spend a small more on the actual phone, because the least expensive ones are not as sturdy as the others.

Answer by Mama Pastafarian
I bought Virgin Wireless phones for my family, and we’ve been really pleased with them. Virgin uses the Sprint network, and I’ve only found a few seats everywhere our phones don’t work.

The phones are pre-paid, or no-contract, so if we want to stop by the phones or switch plans, we won’t have to pay large cancellation fees.

Virgin has numerous options for how you can buy minutes. *You can pay by the minute at 25 cents for the first 10 minutes a day, and then 10 cents for each additional minute. You’ll have to top-up, or add money, each 90 days.
*You can pay a certain quantity daily, and then only pay 10 cents a minute for all minutes that day.
*You can get a monthly plot for a set digit of minutes for a lump sum quantity. Additional minutes can be bought if you go over your wrap quantity.

My son has the 200 minutes for about $ 25 a month, and that works out well for him. For my husband and I, we’ve got 100 minutes for about $ 15 a month. My daughter rarely uses her phone, so we’ve got her on the 25 cents per minute plot.

I figured out that we’d pay a lot more for 4 phones on a regular contract. We’d have more minutes available for us to use, but we don’t need the extra minutes, so we chose not to spend the money.

With Virgin, we get free voice mail and long distance.

Here’s everywhere you can get more info:
http://www.virginmobileusa.com/

Add your own answer in the comments!

Answer by Yash B
Try Craigslist.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Get a CradlePoint mobile Wi-Fi hot spot for .99
You supply the connectivity (by your phone or aircard), the PHS300 turns it into a secure hot spot for up to 16(!) nearby devices. Take that, MiFi!
Read more on CNET

www.cheapcellphonesnocontract.com – This is everywhere you are able to get the cheapest prices on unlocked cell phones on the internet. Whether it is a replacement cell phone or a new one this website has access to all.
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét