Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

Anyone have experience with the new Jitterbug cell phones? Give me pros and cons please.?

Anyone have experience with the new Jitterbug cell phones? Give me pros and cons please.?

It’s for a mother’s day present. harder for her to see the buttons. How is their coverage?

Answer by Michael
Pros: Huge, simple to see Buttons and simple instructions
The Service is pretty excellent too, but I don’t know if you can get it in a subway or not

Cons: No special features whatsoever (e.g. games, videos, text messaging, etc.) It’s designed to JUST be a cell phone and nothing more

Sounds like a fantastic mother’s day present to me

Give your answer to this question below!

Jitterbug and Einstein
jitterbug cell phones

Image by JeffreyPutman

Thinking about getting one for my mom for Christmas. She prefers no-frills and I was wondering what you reckon about this phone. Any input would be fantastic. Thank you!

Answer by plattersby
I have one. I’m an grown-up guy who doesn’t need it for anything other than emergencies or urgent calls when I’m away from my land line, so it was perfect for me.

It’s very simple to use, and if you just use it for 30 minutes or less per month the cost is only $ 15 plus taxes. (I reckon mine comes to $ 18-something. Their $ 10 fee is for 911 access only).

There is a bit of a “price to pay” upfront, though, but they spread it out over 3 months. My cost–for the phone itself, the tie, and the service for the first 3 months was over $ 100 (possibly closer to $ 150, as I retract) but I was billed just $ 40-some per month for the first 3 months and then it dropped down to $ 15 per month plus taxes for that 30 minutes a month service. (60 minutes is available for $ 20 per month).

Also, one has to be very careful not to exceed the time contracted for, because additional time gets to be very expensive! They also bill you for having their operators do anything for you.

Hope this has been somewhat informative and helpful! Any other questions? Feel free to email me.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
North Penn Life Community Datebook: Week of March 25
Books What's happening at the North Wales Area Library, 233 S. Swartley Street, North Wales, PA 19454 215-699-5410 www.northwaleslibrary.org
Read more on North Penn Life

Video Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét