Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 3, 2011

Whats the cheapest prepaid cell phone plans?

Whats the cheapest prepaid cell phone plans?

I have straight talk at this current time? I was wondering if there are any other prepaid cell phone plans that are cheaper and better. I would just like info of other prepaid plans
I live in nw ohio Bowling green, perrysburg area which is close to toldedo about 20-30 mins from toledo ohio

Answer by John Da Man
.depends on your location,

Answer by Ken McKinney
I have two Tracfones on a monthly family plan for about 18 bucks. Depending on how much you talk, they have a plan as low as 9.99

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Behind the Scenes: Santa Makes Cutbacks This Holiday Season
cell phone prepaid plans

Image by boostmobile
A behind the scenes look at Boost’s latest Holiday Unwronged commercial. To set the stage, Santa is cutting back; his workshop is looking a little tattered, his elves aren't as chipper and he has traded in his reindeer for donkeys. Santa needs to switch to the Boost Mobile nationwide Monthly Unlimited plan to help get his finances back on track.

I am looking at the Verizon and Virgin prepaid plans. I want the least expensive option possible since I’m unemployed. I text with my son and a couple of other people, but I could learn to do without it.

I like Verizon coverage; I don’t know if Virgin performs well in north Florida.

Can anyone give me any information?

Answer by Nick
I don’t know about any prepaid plans, all I do is I use net 10. I pay 15 bucks for 300 minutes. A text is half a minute to send and read, and a minute per phone call. 30 bucks a month will get you 600 minutes. So it is up to you.

Answer by Samantha
Well i know my mom has Verizon pre-paid and she only gets a $ 15 phone card and she only texts me and her mom sometimes..and it lasts her about 2 to 3 weeks..u can chose 3 plans, the one she uses only cost 2 cents to recieve and send texts.

Answer by .-*>CANDY<*-.
pros: prepaid is really good because you don’t get a bill at the end of the month, you have a limit so you don’t go crazy and i find it a lot easier and less complicated.

cons: the worst thing is when you run out you have to go to a shop/ call a number and get more credit.

I’m with vodafone and it’s great but most of my friends are with virgin and they love it.

Answer by skillet
The pre pay plan I think is better because it is cheaper per month,but you will have to watch your number of calls and how long each call is. the other way you will have to sign a 2year contract that binds you into a plan that will cost you more per month and cost you a lump sum to get out of it early if its not working out. I agree on Verizon being the best and having a good Pre-pay plan. I can say I have Verizon and always have more then 2 bars even in the bathroom at work. Have never had a droped call or problems with its network. Do check on the coverage in your area. I don’t know the Virgin coverage in your area. I hoped this helped Good luck

Give your answer to this question below!

www.yourprepaidwireless.com Have poor credit and need best cell phone plans? Check out these facts on prepaid phones. The average rate for prepaid cell phone is 15 cents per minute. Landlines have some benefits Some areas dont have reception and cell numbers arent listed. If youve got poor credit history but need best cell phone prepaid plans, visit yourprepaidwireless.com to score.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét