Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 3, 2011

Should i get a Smart Talk or Verizon cell phone?

Should i get a Smart Talk or Verizon cell phone?

My mom says that she will buy me a cell phone but i have to pay the bill.
If i get a phone from verizon, she’ll add me to her plot, and i’ll have to share minutes with her, and i can get 5000 texts (which will be plenty for me), with no web/data all for $ 35-$ 40 a month.
If i get a Smart Talk phone i can have unlimited everything (mins, text, and web/data) for $ 45 a month.
But is Smart Talk a excellent phone service? Do they have service in a lot of seats like Verizon does? is it worth the extra $ 10?

Answer by Bailey P
Nokia E71 Unlocked Phone
* This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
* Quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US 3G compatibility via 850/1900 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
* Access to corporate communication via Microsoft Exchange; full QWERTY keyboard; 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; stereo Bluetooth; GPS with Nokia Maps; Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g); MicroSD expansion
* Up to 10.5 hours of GSM talk time, up to 400+ hours (17 days) of standby time
* What’s in the Box: handset, battery, charger, connectivity cable, headset, Eseries lanyard, Eseries pouch, user guide, quick start guide, and other documentation
…………………………………

Give your answer to this question below!

…Because One is Not Enough
smart talk cell phone

Image by caribb
Ok I have to laugh.. I rarely get phone calls and I despise talking on the phone and here I am walking around with 3 mobile phones, smart phones.. or cell phones which ever term you prefer..

The iPhone is my personal phone and I like it for Internet relations.. I like it less it as a voice phone.. but nothing beats it for connecting to the world. I basically sleep with it.. Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, Airliners.net, Yulaviation .com all at the touch of an icon.. though with the 4G software on this 3G model it sucks.. it can be as slow as an ancient PC at times.

The Nokia is my work phone. I work for a European company and I finished up with a Nokia E72 which is a European only model that finished up here in Canada for me.. doubtless the best quality phone of the lot but designed for the European mind. I find it confusing and you seem to have to click a million times to get somewhere.. Though it comes with a 5MP camera and two way video calling… something only now being introduced in North America.. and that 1990s interface…egads.

The Blackberry Bold is a test phone I’m trying out for work. We’ve been pushing our loath European colleagues to get Blackberrys for being and they finally caved into our strong armed tactics.. LOL.. ok my bosses basically made them do it. For business this is the winner for me.. logically North American and a excellent solid device compared to the crap HTC phones my American colleagues are by.. they can’t wait to get a hold of one of these..

With smart talk can I see a billing summary like I can on AT&T wireless? Like see the outgoing and incoming calls and texts on the website?

Answer by Karen P
no that service is provided thru trac fone they dont offer that

Add your own answer in the comments!
Smart phone calamities often commence with ‘whoops’
Sarah Perez’s iPhone took a swim in her backyard pond, but she had no thought for a half hour.
Read more on The Tampa Tribune

Hello Kitty x Samsung S5230 STAR Limited Edition Cell Phone

Price: $ 396.69

A user’s review on Verizon Wireless’s on an Android Smartphone vs. Smart Talk pre-paid service on a Samsung phone. Verizon Android Advantages: • Large Digit of Apps Available • Supports Sparkle Content Disadvantages: • Can Not See Screen In Direct Sunlight • Battery Life • Expense Smart Talk/Samsung Advantages: • Economical • Web Reachable Disadvantages: • Small Screen • Can Not Use Smartphone Apps


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét