Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

Is there such a thing as a cell phone yellow pages?

Is there such a thing as a cell phone yellow pages?

Answer by gaurav_43
some cell phone companies do have them best way to find out do a search on Yahoo

What do you reckon? Answer below!

ZOMG! I’ve been Tagged!
cell phone yellow pages

Image by .Bala
I’ve been resisting, but then DotKay finally convinced me to do it. (Plus, she’s visiting me next weekend and I don’t want her to punch me)

I’ve been tagged so many times, with all various combinations (self-portraits, 16 things, 25 things, flickr, facebook etc..) and I’m going to combine it all into one. I pick "16 things" over "25 things". (sorry 25 things.. Possibly next time)

Here goes 16 unsystematic facts about me:

1. I prefer used and ancient books over new ones. Doubtless because I used to spend my summer vacations at my grandparents, reading the books my mom and uncles grew up reading. I used to look forwards to spending the summer in the company of the ancient yellow and sometimes tattered pages, reading through the classics.

2. I was a very naughty kid. I was so prankish that my mom stopped coming to the Parents-teachers meetings since she knew what the teachers were going to say anyway – that was I was very disruptive during class, always making commotion, talking constantly, etc.. Things haven’t altered much since!

3. I like animals, but I’ve never had a pet growing up (or really ever!). My last roommate had 14 cats and a dog at one point of time and I loved it there. The best part was I could play with all the pets without having clean up after them! I wasn’t a cat person before that, but have grown to like cats.

4. I like reading manuals. Its the first thing I usually do when I buy something. Even of things I don’t own – I’ll pick up a manual and read it if I find it in anyone’s house. I remember borrowing my neighbours book on "Windows 95" as soon as it was unrestricted and devouring it. I soon installed Windows 95 – from 13 individual floppy disks (I still have them back home). It was so frustrating when I had to reinstall only to find that the 13th disk had a terrible sector!

5. I like starting conversations with unsystematic strangers. I look forwards to flights for this reason. I’ve met so many fascinating people in flights. (I usually don’t like to glide with friends because they’ll expect me to sit with them)

6. My friends find it very frustrating that during road trips I would take pictures of everything *except* them! Most reckon I’m crazy for taking photos of moss and things lying on the road (they just might be right). I’m slowly trying to incorporate more human elements in even my scenery shots. So hopefully, the complaints will lessen.

7. I like to argue. Not to piss of people, but just as a battle of wits. My school classmates remember me as this guy who used to argue with the teacher for just about everything. Yes. I have made a few teachers weep.

8. I eat or sleep mostly because its an activity I delight in. Anytime I’m bored, I eat or sleep. I’m a champion of both, and I’ve slept for 27 hours straight (unmedicated) – just because I didn’t have anything else to do.

9. I don’t need a reason to rebel. I was working for a company that makes cell phones, yet didn’t have one for the whole duration I was working there. It was to do with the whole radio pollution and RF thingy. Yes. I got abused by my friends all the time for it. (Many of my friends still don’t believe that I really have a cell phone now)

10. I cried a lot as a baby. My dad got so pissed with it that he recorded it on a tape and plays it back to embarrass me now. I don’t reckon I’ve ever cried after I heard for myself on the tape. (And no. You cannot have a copy of the tape!)

11. I wish my apprentice being had been more like my Grad-school times. I had so much fun in grad school, checking out all the cool campus clubs, participating in fun activities etc. While I took part in many extra-curriculars in my apprentice days, grad school was just too much with courses like horse-riding, fencing, ice-skating, ballroom dancing, golf, squash, guitar and bowling. The best part – all free!

12. I’m very much a city person. While I like scenery and the outdoors, I doubt I could live away from the bustle of a animated city. All the peace and silent would doubtless drive me crazy after a while.

13. The leisure activity I’ve pursued with most fervor in anticipation of now has been philately. I have loved collecting stamps since as a kid, and ‘inherited’ my uncle’s pool as well. (It was one of the reasons that I used to like visiting my grandparents – I could ogle at his pool each time). I still like to write (and receive) letters by hand, although I hardly do it these days. I still remember tracking down the release of commemorative stamps and being excited to get the ‘first day take in’ at the post-office on the day of the release. I’m sad to see snail mail die a slow death.

14. I absolutely loathe ‘SMS speak’. I cannot stand ‘words’ like ’4ever’, ‘u’.. It annoys me greatly and I certainly don’t hold back telltale off people (like a lot of friends have experienced). Yes! I judge people who cannot (or cannot be bothered to) spell. I’m very much a grammar snob (as I am of a few other kinds as well)

15. I’m absolutely convinced that I’m the luckiest person in the world. I’ve never had to work hard for anything and my life is super awesome. I’m only sometimes worried that I’ve exhausted all my luck in the first two decades.

16. There is possibly more I would have said in here if I didn’t know my parents check my flickr page too :P

—————–

So here’s the deal:
How to play the game:
1. sit down.
2. take a picture of yourself (optional rule: right now. don’t primp, just snap one!)
3. upload it.
4. tag 6 people to do the same:

I tag:
Alankaar
Ted
Avani
Kenny
Masako
Ryan

i am looking for the house of cell phone facts that commence with the 654 prefix.

Answer by sweetmommy
No, I don’t reckon any country has cell phone directories.

Answer by don_calinou
In france, each cell phone digit start by 06 xx xx xx xx. So it can be from anywhere !
Only possibly confidential company, for some fees can tell everywhere its from and still.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

GTS Value Combo: Replacement Yellow Toner Cartridge for HP Q6002A, plus a Universal Compatible Cell Phone Leather Case

  • This Value Combo includes One Toner Cartridge and One Cell Phone Leather Case
  • Premium Quality Replacement Toner Cartridge is made by ISO9001 Certified Factory to Meet OEM Standards
  • Toner Yield: Up to 2,000 Pages at 5% Coverages
  • Cell Phone Leather Case Compatible for iPhone, iTouch, iPod, BlackBerry and other phones. Retail Value:
  • 90 Days Money Back Guarantee, 180 Days Manufacturer Warranty Against Product Defect

The Replacement Toner Cartridge for Hewlett Packard (HP) Q6002A works in the following HP Printers:
Color LaserJet 1600, LaserJet 2600n, LaserJet 2605dn, LaserJet 2605dtn
Color LaserJet CM1015mfp, LaserJet CM1017mfp

Price: $ 29.98

Click here! ► 5b7c2czg-9-ufwe9lnx9ted8fx.hop.clickbank.net Search now!…………………………………………. Phone Detective Reverse Phone Lookup – Find out the title-holder of any cell phone or unlisted digit. Results include name, take up, carrier, and other details when…
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét