Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Q&A: Is there a way to change the screen color on a HTC Mogul cell phone?

Q&A: Is there a way to change the screen color on a HTC Mogul cell phone?

I have an HTC Mogul cell phone. The screen is blue, but I want to exchange it to a different color. Is this possible?

Answer by cheerchick3
Of course, go to settings and it will be on there. Hope this helps

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Back of HTC HD7
htc cell phones

Image by camknows
Back of my HTC HD7 with camera and kickstand.

Whenever I open Japanese sites, I just see a bunch of blocks.Is there any software I can get to solve the problem? I’m tiered of searching blindly through the sites…><;

Answer by Charles
what type of HTC phone you have? some will allow you to download Ooki or CE Star from app market and they both allow you to read japanese kanji where Ooki allows you to type it to

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Hands on: Samsung’s Infuse 4G smartphone is a lightweight heavyweight
This new Android phone offers a large, bright show and fantastic performance.
Read more on Computerworld Singapore


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét