Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

How do I start my own prepaid cell phone plan?

How do I start my own prepaid cell phone plan?

Like virgin mobile, t-mobile to go, tracfone etc… In st. louid there are all sorts of small prepaid cell pohone companires. How do i start my own company? Any suggestions would b nice!

Answer by workfromhome101@ymail.com
Ciao, check this info out this is not my website and I dont make any money off of telling you about this but my brother and I went through this company to start our pre-paid cell phone company and we do very very well each month check it out :

The Solution for Wireless Resale

“Want a wireless business where you can market
non-prepay Nationwide service with
NO credit checks required?”

That’s right!!! Absolutely NO CREDIT CHECKS!!!

Get started today with A Mobile Virtual Network Operator for Verizon and Sprint PCS

You will offer the Only Right Program That Give’s Consumers A Monthly Plot that includes FREE nights and weekends, NO Deposit, and requires NO Credit Checks! 100%Guaranteed

1. A FREE Cell Phone for ALL CUSTOMERS!( Make BIG Cash charitable cell phones away FREE!)

2. 7 PM Nights and Weekends…(Instead of 9PM!)

3. You get a simple yet powerful online initiation system… (Just like the system that they use in a Verizon or Sprint PCS store!)

Aggressive airtime commissions!
If you Like Cell Phones get started NOW! CLICK HERE and Get Started Today!

or go to http://www.bigwirelesscash.com/nobossclub.html
Sign up online today and will include a demo cell
phone. Sign up at http://www.bigwirelesscash.com/nobossclub.html

Phone 1-888-718-9990 Ext. 3

This company also allows you to offer all of the major pre-paid phone services like T-mobile,Boost, Cricket, Alltell, Page Plus, and a lot more the income potitional is crazy. Here is one of the sites that we go through to get our phones for as small as $ 10 a phone and they also have some pre-paid cell phone cards at indiscriminate dealer priceing: www.wirelezz.net. I hope this helps.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

IMG_9657
prepaid cell

Image by longislandwins

Here’s the deal. I want to take my home landline phone number, and get a prepaid cell phone from somewhere like Circle K. Can I have my landline phone number switched (disconnected) and become that phone? I know it works for cell phones, but not sure how it works for a prepaid. Do they come with a number already emotionally involved? Thanks. Serious answers only!

Give your answer to this question below!
Sprint, in conjunction with Samsung Mobile, celebrates first environmental phone certification at 15th Annual Global …
Sprint , in conjunction with Samsung Telecommunications America , the No. 1 mobile phone provider in the U.S.1, announced this past weekend that Samsung ReplenishTM has received Platinum certification by the UL Environment, a wholly owned subsidiary of UL .
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét