Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

What the best carrier for cell phones with internet?

What the best carrier for cell phones with internet?

im wanting to get a blackberry type cell phone, one with a full web browser, what company offers the cheapest plot with boundless web use, and what would be the best phone for that (im assuming the iphone but thats all due to advertisements in my head)
well thanks but no thanks (did you read the whole question)

Answer by Michael P
Verzion Wireless or AT&T. For Verizon the Blackberry storm is OK but the dare is a bit better than it. For AT&T the Iphone would be excellent.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

I’ve been with verizon for 2 years they’re pretty expensive… I don’t mind staying with them if im not going to get better with any othe services. What are some examples of a service that carry incredible state or the art new phones and have an inexpensive fantastic service? I

Answer by davion l
Sprint! Samsung

Answer by nick
dam dude be specific
family or 1 person lines and do u want internet/texting/boundless calling? email me nick.sanonn@yahoo.com

Answer by surfinbeauty189
AT&T. they have awesome phones and i have never “lost” service in the middle of a call. i’ve been with them for 3 years. the only place i don’t have service is way up in the mountains.

Answer by Sydney
i reckon that verizon is worth the pricey plot. i have at&t, but all of my friends who have verizon get services in places that i never do. they also have a lot of cool phones.

t-mobile is a really cheap service provider, but i don’t know how excellent the service is.

at&t, of course, has the iphone, if you would consider that state of the art, but additional than that, the service isn’t that fantastic and the plans are just as expensive as or are more expensive than verizon.

Answer by Kristy G
I have had a lot of cell phone providers. My first was with Cingular Wireless before they switched to AT&T. Any way, they suck. I always got dropped calls and low service bars if any at all. Then I went to Sprint, and most of the time I wouldn’t get all of my phone calls. Now I am with T-Mobile and they are fantastic. I always have fantastic service where on earth I go, and they are very competitively priced. They have the G1, Sidekicks, Blackberry, and some touch screens. But my personal opinion is T-Mobile is the best.

Give your answer to this question below!
Some concerned that stun guns disguised as cell phone require no permit
Stun guns disguised as cell phones are considered by some to be one of the best forms of self defense on the market. No permit is required and the weapons are sold at some fixed convenience supplies and gun shops.
Read more on News 14 Carolina

Phil takes a look at the Wifi-only HTC Flyer Android 2.3.3 tablet.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét