Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

Does anyone know were to get the cheapest used cell phones online would be?

Does anyone know were to get the cheapest used cell phones online would be?

Answer by Tommy
Hi,
Here are best websites selling Mobile phone at reasonable price.
You can find one for you there,

http://cheapcellphones1.blogspot.com/

What do you reckon? Answer below!

my friend dropped my cell phone in the toilet and i don’t have a insurance on it and i don’t really have the money to buy a new phone so does anyone know where i can get a really cheap used one .? like websites or anything . and ebay doesn’t have anything .

Answer by kaybaywhoosh
www.craigslist.com

Answer by dark chick athlete
OMG check the website there r free phones 4 the new year sale

Answer by Chris
You can try these-

http://www.craigslist.com

http://www.phonestoreusa.com

Answer by megan
how cheap are you thinking?

i have a razr for fifty..

Answer by Ang
How cheap and what kind of phone? I am surprised Ebay doesn’t have any. I have a Verizon Motorola 120e that I am getting ready to list on Ebay.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
BURIED SECRETS: A Nick Heller Novel
If this was what a prison was like, Alexa Marcus thought, I may maybe really live here. Like, forever. She and Taylor Armstrong, her best friend, were permanent in a long line to get into the hottest bar in Boston. The bar was called Slammer, and it was in a luxury hotel that used to be a jail.
Read more on Book Reporter

My review of the PSP Go (Pearl White) Part 3 and what my impressions of it are. I take a look at Skype, the web browser and gameplay. I like my Go for it’s very small size (only slightly larger than an ipod touch) and because it is very lightweight. I can fit it in a small purse or my pocket very easily. The button redesign is perfect for my small hands, they don’t cramp up (Public with huge hands might get cramping) but may get numb if I play for long periods of time. The smaller screen yields a sharper image than the older psps. The software is the same as the older psp models but includes Bluetooth settings which the older ones do not. Skype works fantastic on the Go, the web browser depending on your Wifi connection does a decent job. I only have 2 UMD’s, one of which is on the Playstation Network, so it was pretty simple for me to buy the Go. I do plot on buying a cheap used ancient psp for when I do need a UMD. Otherwise, I am very content and pleased with the Go. I use it for gaming, movies, record/audio podcasts and will place some music on it too. Cons are it doesn’t use a fixed sony memory stick, now it uses the Sony M2 which some might already have in your cell phones. They are not as cheap as the memory sticks but the prices will probably come down in the future no doubt. You can’t restore games you buy obviously, nor trade/exchange or sell them. You have to be more discerning when you buy games with the Go so be careful. The usb port is not the fixed one sadly but it uses


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét