Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

My boss is calling my cell phone after work hours and it's driving me crazy! What should I do?

My boss is calling my cell phone after work hours and it's driving me crazy! What should I do?

I am an administrative assistant. My boss is a workaholic. He is in everyday and on the weekends.

My conundrum is that whenever a random question about something pops in his head, he calls my cell phone. Several times.

He has called at 7 a.m. during the week, when I am supposed to report at 8:30 a.m.

He has called me several times on a Saturday.

Once, I was on my lunch break (30 mins.) and I had my phone on vibrate. I didn’t hear it go off, 3 times in 10 minutes!! And it was about a meeting the later week.

The phone calls are never about anything vital. Ever.

Days gone by, I ran some documents to DC for him. He told me I may maybe have the rest of the day off. He calls me half an hour later when I am home in my pajamas to come in to fax a document for him.

There isn’t a promotion at stake here, so I’m not worried about kissing his behind. I just don’t know how to handle this situation.

Any advice on this tough situation?

Answer by lolly
Is he paying your cell phone bill? Yet he’s calling at peak hours and using up your minutes? What a nerve! I would lie. I would exchange my number. Or block him and tell him you changed your number. He has abused the privilege and needs no explanation. It’s your phone and your life. He needs to get one!!

Answer by IT Crusader
Turn your phone off and once in a while monitor it for family calls.

If you don’t want to do that and you wish to answer your phone and your boss calls just tell him you can’t do ………. because you have family issues you must address.

Answer by Mike J
You are going to have to talk with high managment about this so someone know what going on. To over your own ass.

Answer by SuperCee
This IS a tough situation. Some bosses reckon that they can monopolize their employees time. You have to place your foot down and lay down some ground rules. You have to let your boss know that you do not be grateful for taking calls after hours and on weekends. Let him know that you have a life outside of work and that work is spilling in to your personal life. Let him know that you don’t mind an occasional phone call, but only in the event of an emergency should he call you. You have to be honest or he will not take you seriously and keep calling you when ever he feel like it.

Answer by EvilWoman0913
If he doesn’t pay for your cell phone, I guess you may maybe jokingly tell him you went over your limit on your cell phone plot so you’re going to send him an itemized statement for all the work related calls he’s making to your phone.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Street Kitty
cell phone promotions

Image by donXfive
Some promotion outside the toy store on Main Street.

Ok so i want a sidekick slide from t-mobile w/ the boundless data plot for $ 30.00 a month + taxes.I was plotting on buying a promotion code on ebay (if my parents agree) & getting a free sidekick slide with no initiation fee & a discounted bill.Does anyone know if these really work?Does anyone know how i may maybe make about $ 40 a month to pay for the bill.I dont want to get a steady job now b/c i play volleyball & when school starts i probably wont be able to balance out homework, volleyball, and a job.

plz no online surveys.i might be able to get a job after volleyball season & will beyond doubt get one next summer.my parents just bought a new car & cant afford another cell phone bill at the moment.i have 2 sisters one who has a cell phone & one that will probably be getting the one i have now if i get a sidekick.if i may maybe make the money for myself i’m pretty sure my parents would get the phone for me.
i’m 14 btw & about to turn 15 in a couple months

Answer by justinestpierre
if your parents co sign for you…you can get a cell phone plot.

Heres the dealio…if you take over someone’s existing contract you get:
Public who take over plans on our site can benefit from:
(see the site http://www.cellplandepot.com)
-Small term contracts-take over a 6month contract, upgrade, free phones!
-Free phones
-Take over discontinued plans (boundless incoming, early nights, more minutes)
-Avoid the initiation costs(retailers charge you up to $ 100 + phone costs just to start)
-Make someone pleased. You are helping someone out of their contract!

So why do you need a code? Just find a plot and take it over but you will still need your parents to open an account.

Cheers.

Answer by Darko D
Many public gave you B.S. sites.

I’m going to give a excellent one I reckon would help you start making money online, check out the Thirty Day Challenge – http://www.thirtydayschallenge2008.com

hope this helped.

Add your own answer in the comments!

A woman walking by in a Charlie Chaplin movie (1928) is seen talking into a cell phone??? WOW scientists and movie buffs have no thought how to clarify it beyond saying its proof of a time traveler. What do you reckon? awkwordsilence.com
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét