Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

How do I pick the best bluetooth headset for my cell phone?

How do I pick the best bluetooth headset for my cell phone?

I’ve never owned a bluetooth headset, so I’m not sure exactly what goes into getting one. Can I just buy any bluetooth set, or does it have to be compatible with my specific cell phone? I have a Nokia 6102i from Cingular. I was just checking on eBay and they seem to be positively cheap on there, price wise. I just didn’t want to buy one first and have it not be compatible. Thanks for any advice.

Answer by Meg
the best business to do is get a bt that cingular supports if you have any distress with it, remeber you get what you pay for, most of the devices are going to have a warrenty which is void if you buy it on ebay, if it has a defect cingular should swap it out, if you buy it from them. go with jabra or motorola, they general dont have a lot of problems, and are user friendly.

Answer by Jim m
here’s a link to the best selling ones on ebay

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Beset with Headsets. 16 calls at once?
cell phone headset

Image by mangee
I so need a digital desk phone with decent call management features! I miss my digital Avaya phone with wireless headset I had at Foodstuffs. This doesn’t work!

I am looking for a cell phone + bluetooth headset combo that can do the later;

voice-activated dialing using the bluetooth headset.

To make it clearer, I am looking for a cellphone (and the BT headset) that allows me to “talk” to the headset to dial a number. I am looking for a cell phone any from Verizon or Cingular. Also, I want to know about any smartphone (PDA phone) which is capable doing this task. Is anyone using this setup correctly?

Answer by Amanda S
I know all of the LG phones have voice activated dialing, which you can access using the bluetooth headset. The phone would have to be Bluetooth capable though.

I have the LG VX8600 and it works with my LG Bluetooth headset.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Silvia Pikal
The dangers of cellphone radiation have been a hot topic lately, particularly after the World Health Organization gave the sobering announcement that cellphone radiation may maybe maybe increase the risk of brain cancer.
Read more on MobileMag

For a wide variety of cell phone accessories, visit www.discountcell.com.
Record Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét