Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

What is a good first cell phone for my 11 year old son?

What is a good first cell phone for my 11 year old son?

My husband and I have iphones with at&t so I can add him to our plan for about $ 10 a month. I would like to get him a fairly cheap phone so he can prove his responsibility ~ not interested in internet, etc. Thanks for any help!

Answer by i_sparkle_too
Razor.

Answer by eslovely7
My first phone was an LG flip phone and that lasted me a while. If I were you then I would go with a Nokia. They are long lasting phones and they are fairly cheap. You have to start somewhere right?

Answer by kakakos
I like my razor. A child may want a indistrucable phone. Research on consumer websites for reviews.

Answer by raina_vissora
Just get him a Tracphone. $ 99 for a year’s worth of minutes (last time I renewed mine, anyway), and the phone is free.

Answer by Slim
Yeah, just get him a regular LG flip phone or something. When you go to AT&T and tell them what you’re looking for, they will show you the cheapest phone.

Give your answer to this question below!

Zoe’s First Cell Phone
first cell phone

Image by spaceninja
An old cast-off from Snow and Rob. Her favorite thing is to take the battery cover off. (Don’t worry, there’s no battery.)

How old was your kid when you got them their first cell phone ?

Answer by alicialions
When our 16 yr olds were 14, almost 15 they bought them with their own money from their own jobs and they buy their own minutes when they need them. Our 9 yr old son will buy his own too when he earns the money at that age.

Answer by Katherine(Happy Birthday Mark!)
Ummm i got mine when I was 11,really close to 12.

Answer by Roxy
well im 13 and i dont have a cell phone and yes i want one my parents said i have to be 15
( and yes i think that is gay )

Answer by ☆Alicia has 4 month old twins☆
mine dont have them yet, they aren’t even 5 months old yet lol…

But i got my first one when i entered high school, so i was 13 but i had to share it with my siblings lol…
I got my OWN for my 14th birthday..

Answer by donna-eg
my daughter has an iq of 178 so she asked for hers at 8 but my son got his for his 11th birthday

Give your answer to this question below!
How I saved my butt after losing my phone
I spent a day tracking down my lost phone, “screaming” at whoever found it and realizing that I’m kind of lost without it.
Read more on CNET

MobileBurn.com – Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY First Look. Sony Ericsson have announced the new Xperia PLAY at Mobile World Congress 2011. This is the first Playstation Certified handset available, and features controls much like you’d find on a Playstation controller, including twin analogue touch pads and left and right shoulder buttons. It also has a 4-inch touchscreen display, and can be controlled with movement using the built-in accelerometer. The battery has a 1500mAh capacity, which should allow for around 5 – 6 hours of gameplay, and there is a 5 megapixel camera around back that can also shoot VGA video. More info: www.mobileburn.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét