Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

I am thinking about switching providers for my cell phone. How do I sell my phone?

I am thinking about switching providers for my cell phone. How do I sell my phone?

I want to switch from Virgin Mobile.
Can I sell my phone on Amazon?
and if so, do I include the sim card?
I have the first box and everything…
what should I include and not include?
Thanks.

Answer by Ian Mckenji
you need to clean out it witch only cost about ten pounds then place in the phone charger and earphones

Answer by hottstuffed
I would include the sim that is, if the person wants it. If they do, just delete all of ur stuff from the phone and the sim (im sure u already knew that)

Hope I helped!

Answer by skater10
just place in everything that you got with it and the things that are needed except the stuff u want

Answer by Nfinity
amazon, ebay, a friend. it all works
i would say include it all but its up to you.

if you do switch to virgin mobile…
can get 60 free minutes for yourself? i would get 60 free mins too.
kickback code: AGpvWXLq

can all be done on the site…

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/cell-phones

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Where can I just buy a new cell without some stupid contract. I have verizon and just want to get a new phone without having to wait for my “new every two”. Cheers.

Answer by Angel K
That is just one of Amazon’s policy’s. You can get a cell phone from ebay, craigslist or buy.com. Try doing a goolge search too for a phone. Type buy and then the name of the phone you want/ Example: Buy Voyager. You can even type Buy Voyager No Contract.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Bango Oil plans to expand; fairgrounds honor system fails
The Churchill County Commissioners learned Thursday the Bango Oil plant west of Fallon is making significant changes to its operation, but the Churchill County Fairgrounds has a failing honor system.
Read more on Lahontan Valley News

www.PaceButler.com __ Kathywalks you step by step on how to remove your personal information from your HTC Touch Pro 2 Tilt. This instructional record is a simple but very detailed tutorial that instructs you on how to delete your contacts, personal content, pics, videos, and restore your phone settings to manufacturer default. View PaceButler Corporation’s direct for all of your cell phone data erase needs. New videos are life added daily. PaceButler Corporation is a leader in used cell phone industry and has been in business since 1987. PaceButler We Buy Used Cell Phones & Pay up to 0 per phone. http – 800.248.5360
Record Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét