Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

What is the smallest verizon cell phone? What is the smallest verizon cell phone with a touch screen?

What is the smallest verizon cell phone? What is the smallest verizon cell phone with a touch screen?

My boyfriend wasnts to get my a new cell for xmas, because my juke is broken, and he thinks it is hideous. I just don’t know much about cell phone and wanted to know what the smallest verizon cell phone is and what the smallest verizon cell phone with a touch screen is.

Answer by Guy
The lg venus

Answer by lilhotmix
Ok well the best phone in my opiniongr the lg dare it is pretty small but it is huge enough to like lol the screen is the perfect size and it packs a really hard punch trust me he you like excitement and music go with the dare . One cool business it also can do is while before a live audience music you can do anything like text and exchange settings trust me you wont Regret it

Answer by T-Money
The LG Dare is the smallest FULL touchscreen phone.
I highly recommend it. Awesome phone, full of features and very shiny.

The LG Venus is the 2nd smallest and is only a half touch screen.
There is a real keypad, the touch screen is used for navigation controls such as up down left right etc.

I have owned both phones and you can’t go incorrect with any, LG has their phones pretty close to perfect.

LG Venus is much cheaper if that plays a role.

Hope this helped!

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

262/365: Glow Phone
what is a cell phone

Image by Mr.Thomas
I’ve been agreed access to the latest and greatest in futuristic cell phone design, no wait, I mean I have invented the latest and greatest in futuristic cellular phone technology.

Oh no, I feel a cough coming on.

C, c, c, cCough, cough, Bullshit, cough, Couch

Oh man, okay, so that was lame, but it let’s me play along with Flickr Group Roulette’s Bullshit pool today. :)

Basically though,
Just before a live audience around with another glow stick for today’s 365. I have a whole set of five colors. Maybe you’ll see the rest of the colors this week… Now wait just a gosh darn small. There’s no maybe about it. I’ve done shown you all five colors already. I even figured out what to do with them all by my lonesome. Poor me. Nobody made a single suggestion. But the show must go on!

I am board of a dull cell phone and i want to decerate it with a key chain but my phone doesnt have that small hole that i can place a thread thrugh it. What cell phone has that small hole that is a cingular and AT&T cell phone?

Answer by Helen
My phone has a hole, I have cingular. I have a Samsung SGH-D347. It’s a pretty excellent phone, but it isn’t a camera phone

Answer by Kia T
Motorola Razor

Answer by Tau G
the new sync, the 3g razors, the nokia N75, even the Blackjack, there are a lot to choose from.

Answer by jeffrm64
razor

Answer by Brown Eyed Girl
THE RAZOR AND MOST NOKIA’S DO.

Give your answer to this question below!
Rafael Nadal’s Emotional Punch
The man who won the French Open again has something the laid-back sport is sorely lacking: heart. Buzz Bissinger on what makes the tennis titan tick.
Read more on The Daily Beast via Yahoo! News

Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to record. Check out Howcast for additional do-it-yourself videos from Chris_Davis and more videos in the Cell Phones category. You can contribute too! Make your own DIY guide at www.howcast.com or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at www.howcast.com It should come as no surprise that water and electronics don’t mix. But don’t panic—your cell phone can be saved. To complete this How-To you will need: A plastic container with a lid A blow-dryer A towel And two silica gel packs Step 1: Remove battery Remove your phone’s battery. Many circuits inside the phone will survive if they are not emotionally involved to a power source when wet. Step 2: Remove sim card Consult the manual to remove your phone’s Sim card, which supplies the phone’s data and allows it to connect to your service provider. Sim cards can survive water hurt. Step 3: Dab w/ towel Dab the phone, battery, and Sim card with a towel, then set the last two items up your sleeve. Step 4: Dry with blow-dryer With your blow-dryer set on low (or the cool air blast), dry your phone, getting as much water out of the unit as possible. Step 5: Seal with silica gel packs Place your phone, battery, and Sim card in the plastic container with the silica gel packs. These absorb moisture and can be found in packaging, craft supplies, or online. Allow the container to sit sealed for three days. Tip: If you don’t have access to silica gel, place your phone


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét