Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

What brands of unlocked cell phones are compatible with nextel sim cards?

What brands of unlocked cell phones are compatible with nextel sim cards?

My nextel is an i530, and I just want to upgrade. I still want to keep my direct connect and internet connection, though.
My phone DOES have a sim card.

Answer by jacobplano
nextel does not use sim cards, same with sprint and verizon. only cingular, t-mobile, and a couple additional brands.

Answer by Eddie
Nextel Phones do have sim cards….try looking for Cingular they have phones that use the direct connect feature.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Nextel
nextel cell phones

Image by dosmosis
I despise nextel, but I like the Jersey I’m wearing… self-indulgent? yes m’am!!

Not just about market share
AT&T’s proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, the latest in a long history of wireless-carrier consolidations, is generating some ancient-school worries that don’t necessarily fit a dynamic industry that’s evolving at a lightning pace.
Read more on Everett Herald

Tired of that annoying logo on your otherwise cool phone, I show you how to get rid of that there, here.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét