Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

a recurring kidnapped dream?

a recurring kidnapped dream?

okay so I have this recurring dream where i’ve been kidnapped. In most of the dreams i’m kept in a room, sometimes at a house, sometimes at a warehouse but the weird thing is I still have my cell phone. In one of the dreams I called my dad and told him I had been kidnapped and was at some warehouse, but all he said was, “I can’t make it right now, maybe later.” but in the other dreams no one is answering my calls. my captors never hurt me although if i put up a struggle to leave they just fight to keep me but never do they just come and hit me or anything like that. What could any of this mean? Also my captors are always males but I never recongnize them.

Answer by Naguru
It all depends on various other factors. If it is a day-dream, it reflects something. If it is a night-dream, it is interpreted in an altogether different fashion. And the way it is manipulated also matters a lot. I mean is it manipulated by human mind or whether there is any divine intervention is also there while doing so.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

20110314057
cell phone warehouse

Image by vovchychko
The tearing-down of the old Karstadt warehouse is continuing rapidly. As far as I know, it’s all supposed to be gone until May; after that, a new shopping center complex will be built until 2012, with a large electronics store as the anchor store and a bunch of smaller stores to round things out.

This picture was taken with my cell phone again (and it was raining, so I didn’t stay for long to take several shots), so excuse the quality.

Okay, Let’s say that I am your boyfriend and we are living together in a very nice town house with just the two of us. We have been dating for over two years and we are both in love with each other. I work at a hard physical labor job in a warehouse and this whole week I had been working a tremendous amount of hours. I am a skinny guy and a workaholic Its now Saturday Morning at 8am in the summer time in June and you wake up and you find that I am not there laying next to you in bed. You get up and you walk around the house to find me but I am no where to be found. You open the garage door and find out that I had never come from work last night. You call my cell phone to see where I am but there is no answer. You then decide to drive to my workplace and as you pull into the parking lot you see my car but notice that it’s the only one there. You walk towards the building and notice that every light is off and you enter the dark warehouse. You have no idea how to turn the lights on and you keep walking through the dark warehouse calling my name. Finally you find me in a corner collapsed on the floor, I am wearing a white short sleeve button down shirt and black shorts with black shoes. I had reached my goal of working 24 straight hours and I was gonna get a super huge paycheck and buy you a very nice gift because I loved you so much and I wanted you to be happy and I wanted you to know that there isn’t anything in the world that I wouldn’t do to make you happy. But right when I accomplished my goal, I fell to the ground and I wasn’t able to get up. I was too exhausted and dehydrated. I am still too exhausted to even stand up, but as you stand next to me, I slightly open my eyes and tell you that I love you and I close my eyes again. Girls, how would you feel about this? How would you feel as you approached the parking lot and entered the dark warehouse, would you be scared? Would you be shaking? How would you feel when you found me collapsed on the floor in the corner of the very dark warehouse and what would be your thoughts? If you left me a voice mail on my cell phone when you called me, would it be an angry one? Would you be mad at me? Or would you be happy for me that I had reached my long time goal of working 24 straight hours and was going to get you the present of your dreams even though I had just put my life in jeopardy? And how would you get me out of there knowing that I am too exhausted to stand up? Or would you just leave me there and walk away?

Answer by B.
YOU ASKED

First this is not ever going to happen to me. I would never stay with a guy for 2 years without being married to him. What a waste of my time that would be.

Working straight through for 24 hours is a really dumb “goal” for anyone and in most states it is actually illegal except in a few extreme circumstances. That kind of “goal” would probably get you fired. In the real working world, people are not allowed to work unlimited overtime like that. The fines from the labor department and the liability to the company are too great. The only jobs that I was allowed to work overtime had the requirement that no one could be in the building alone. There must always be at least 2 people for safety and protection in case of accidents or health related problems.

The present of my dreams could not be purchased. Even working 24 straight hours, it is still just a paycheck. That is just half of a week. A normal week is 40 hours so 24 hours is nothing big. Not one that can full fill dreams. You are a fool if you think that a 24 hour paycheck could buy happiness. In most states, overtime doesn’t start until after the 40 hour per week mark is reached, so if you don’t work the rest of your work week, you don’t even get overtime pay for your efforts and if you have already passed out, then you are going to miss work the next day. See? Your scenario isn’t even practically applicable.

Like I said—–YOU ASKED

Give your answer to this question below!
South Side Neighborhood Watch
COVENTRY: On May 14, Summit County sheriff's deputies located an Akron woman in a Manchester Road medical building, arrested her on a warrant and released her to the Brimfield Police Department.
Read more on West Side Leader & South Side News Leader

We demo the LG Optimus 2X The world’s first dual core phone, LG Optimus 2X is blindingly fast, furiously powerful and very beautiful. With its vivid display, speedy processor and Android 2.2: Froyo onboard, Optimus 2X loads up in no time. It’s a true HD device, with a full 1080p video recorder and HDMI mirroring (find out more below). 4″ WVGA display Optimus 2X has a large WVGA display with improved sensitivity for a faster touch response. The hybrid TFT LCD viewing panel is bright and crisp. Dual core NVIDA Tegra 2 processor LG Optimus 2X is the first phone to have an NVIDA 1GHZ dual-core Tegra 2 processor, for better performance and faster, smoother multitasking. Android 2.2: Froyo The Optimus 2X will be released with Android 2.2, Froyo, and will be forwards compatible with Android 2.3: Gingerbread, so you’ll be able to enjoy all the best Android features and apps. Full 1080p HD video recording & playback For the first time you can capture 1080p HD videos on your mobile phone, and then connect your phone to your HDTV to see them in their full glory. HD mirroring Turn your HDTV into your phone screen with HD mirroring. Simply hook up your Optimus 2X to your TV via a HDMI cable and your phone screen is literally mirrored on your TV, so you can share photos and movies, show off your favourite websites and apps, and even play games using your phone as the controller and your HDTV as the screen! 8 Megapixel camera & front-facing camera The LG Optimus 2X has two cameras – a
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét