Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

Are my cell phone pictures viewable by my provider?

Are my cell phone pictures viewable by my provider?

I’ve taken photos of a new computer I’ve bought for a friends birthday, to show to my friends. I remembered my friend works for my provider. I deleted the photos, but am frightened that he can still find a way to see them. Any help?

Answer by orestes_returns
Every picture you take is stored on your cellphone providers servers for 2 years for legal reasons. But, you friend will not be able to find them unless he’s investigating illegal activity.

Answer by David
Yes. And that one with you naked is so fantastic. Can you do some more for us?

No, they can’t. It is on your phone. But if you send it then everyone can see.

Answer by Junior1544
the pics on your phone are private. if you send it to someone in some way then it get’s sent threw their servers and that’s log’d and stored on their servers for a long time in case of legal problems.

Answer by Mateusz
No. Your friend has no way of accessing your phone’s data just because he works for your provider. Your pictures are safe :-)

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Cell Phone Charms
pictures of cell phones

Image by Small Li
some new cell phone charms. These are just the ones I took pictures of… the C is for?!?!

i have a nokia 6650 and it did not come with a usb cord i can plug into the computer, and i want to send some pictures to one of my friends who cant recieve pics on her phone, what can i do? and buying a usb cord is not an option
does anyone have this particular phone? how do you add pictures to the email? i cant map it out!
i want to send pictures from my phone to my hotmail account is this possible?

Answer by chill
unless theres a separate memory card in the phone u can take out you can’t send them to ppl unless their phones can get them…if you can send the pic to an e-mail address though then u may maybe download it and send it via email

Answer by Nick Jonas Lover <3
This is what I would do:
First of all, if your phone can email pictures, then email them to yourself. Next, store them on your computer. Finally, forward them to all of your friends! (This won’t work if you can’t email from your phone)

Answer by gonutswarner
I have the same probllem so i chose just to go and text them. When u insert the picture into your your text message send it to her email. or if she can not recieve send it to your emial then send it tpo her. remember where u place the number to send the picture to just place the email adress there instead
~excellent luck~

Answer by Saige C
well i txt them to my email so i can save all the memorable photos

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Record: Hudson Waterway flight 1549 heads south
(AP) — This time the waterway crossing was a lot slower, and a lot drier.
Read more on Main Line Times


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét