Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

Can I get the Google Maps app on any cellphone?

Can I get the Google Maps app on any cellphone?

Right now I have a Treo… I downloaded the Google Maps application for it, which is the most useful business ever, since I recently went to a new city. Can I get this on any phone? I don’t want another PDA.
(BTW I’m looking at one of these:

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-sales/promotion/free-phones.jsp?source=IC4425L3100u9000

Answer by rainbowdancer58
unless you have a special phone you can not access it from a phone. if you have an iphone you can use the internet connection maybe. but additional than that no.

Answer by Deandre B
as long as your phone is color screen and you get internet connection

Answer by footballpo.com
I don’t reckon so…

Give your answer to this question below!

can you go on the internet on the BlackBerry® Pearl such websites like myspace or google yahoo or you tube

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=BlackBerry%C2%AE+Pearl+-+Red+(Refurb)&q_sku=sku1000283

Answer by Steven M
The Blackberry Pearl is an incredible phone. Because It doesn’t run on Windows Mobile but has a custom OS, it comes with Blackberry Internet Service browser. I would download another internet browser for what you are looking for. I suggest Busta. If you are going with Opera, you would need Opera Mini and NOT Opera Mobile. With this downloaded, you view Youtube, MySpace, and just about anything else.

Answer by Hoover5
yes and you can download opera mini from operamini.com and get that stuff on any cell fone that has internet,even rarz’s can get internet

Give your answer to this question below!
Hackers go wild: An overview of recent incidents
Several hacking groups have been taking aim at companies and government organizations, and posting their findings on the Web. Here’s a look at what’s been happening. Originally posted at The Digital Home
Read more on CNET

cheap cell phones, cheap cell phone service, prepaid phones, nexus one, google nexus one, android, droid, metropcs


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét