Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

VoIp Providers or Cell Phone Companies?

VoIp Providers or Cell Phone Companies?

Will google voice, gizmo, magicjack and other voip providers beat out at&t and verizon?

Answer by evilattorney
Not until they figure out mobility.

What do you think? Answer below!

I heard that Vonage is going bankrupt. I have service with them right now and LOVE the fact that I can have my cell phone simultaneously ring when someone calls my vonage number, and that if the internet is down, it will forward to my cell phone. Are there any other VOIP services that do the same thing?

Answer by Morris
yes, Packet8 has fail-over…to my cellphone!! as far as I know there in business for 20 years…..they don’t advertise allot, I had never even heart of them before, but the reviews look good…

Answer by Dobrota
I will sugest Timewarner digital phone.

Answer by mitchell t
I used voip phone a year now and is only cost me $ 199 a year, which mean $ 16 a month with unlimited time calling to the US, Canada. The quality,feature, and E911 are great for me and internet cable will work best. I think is way cheap than regular phone company or Vonage. You have 30 date to test you new phone so don't worry. You should get it and save your money to something else. Good luck friend.

Answer by FreedomFireCom
These 2 options are worth considering:

http://cognigen.net/packet8/?mscprez

http://cognigen.net/sunrocket/?mscprez

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
“Helping YOUR Business….DO Business”
http://DS3-Bandwidth.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/freedomfirecom

Answer by VoipAndFax.Com
You are absolutely right. Vonage is going bankrupt. I am a Vonage customer myself, and did my fair bit of research on this topic.

I got so intrigued with Voip services that went ahead and created a website for comparison of these services. My personal recommendation would be to go ahead with Sunrocket.

If you are looking to save money in the short run, then go ahead with Packet8. I also read somewhere that Packet8 was voted as highest reliable Voip service. Only, its a little more expensive. But, you have free activation and equipment coupon available through my website. So, that can work too.

Speaking about Sunrocket, it has very low rates and high reliability. My personal pick. You can see more at my website and compare these services.

http://www.voipandfax.com/voipratings.html

The only small favor is I ask is that please sign up through my link so that I also get some credit. Also, savings coupons are included for Voip services on my website.

Regards,

AP

Give your answer to this question below!
Budget III: Enid City Commission meets in special session to discuss police, fire department
ENID — Enid city commissioners discussed the police and fire department budgets Wednesday during a special meeting concerning the 2011-12 fiscal year financial plan.
Read more on The Enid News & Eagle

Headset Buddy Adapter: Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter – Use a 3.5mm iPhone/Smartphone Headset With Your PC, Converts 3.5mm Plug to Dual Mic/Audio 3.5mm, for Skype/VOIP

  • Use your favorite 3.5mm smartphone headset with your PC computer
  • Compatible with any PC computer with 3.5mm jacks
  • Works with iPhone/Blackberry/Droid 3.5mm stereo headsets
  • Use free internet phone programs like Skype, Messengers, & Voice
  • Adapter plugs into your computer’s microphone and headphone jacks on your PC

Why buy and carry around another headset for your PC? Use your existing 3.5mm smartphone/iPhone headset with your PC computer that has 3.5mm jacks!

A big productivity enhancer for home businesses, sales people, road warriors, or anyone who is one the phone all the time, but doesn’t want to carry two headsets, one for the computer, and one for the phone.

Also a great way to save hundreds of dollars by using cheap or free calling services from Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenge

Price: $ 12.49


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét