Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

What new cell phones are like the Razr for Verizon?

What new cell phones are like the Razr for Verizon?

My Razr died and I just want a flip phone that’s as thin as it was. I’ve got Verizon. Anyone know of a new phone that’s like the Razr?

Answer by dmx2901_1999
Most motorola phones look like the razr, get a slither. There’s a whole bunch and the all look alike.

Answer by bill k
Try the LG Chocolate

What do you reckon? Answer below!

new cell phone #3308
new cell phones

Image by Nemo’s fantastic uncle

I am about to go for a new cell phone and want to know if I need to hold a new blue tooth headset.

Answer by Ryan
no the ancient one’s work with the new cells

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Emergency notification now available for cell and VoIP phones
BILLINGS- The City of Billings and Yellowstone County announce that emergency notification is now available for cell and VoIP phones.
Read more on KTVQ Billings


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét