Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

Whats your mobile or cell phone ringtone?

Whats your mobile or cell phone ringtone?

At the moment mines Alpha Dog by Fall Out Boy, but i’m guna change it in a bit.

Answer by return to sender
south park

Answer by CLM ♥
I Got Em – Lil Wayne

Answer by Jimmy Page (axed)
“Those aren’t people, they’re the ACLU!” from “An American Carol”

Answer by Xxemo♥punk♥scenexX
“To Be Loved” by Papa Roach
i’ve always loved that song :D

Answer by Demetria, *MJ FAMILY*
“Talk To The Moose” by the GAP girls.

HOW CUTE ARE THESE BOOTS?!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

There’s this new tech… called “cell phones”…
cell phone ringtone

Image by Jennifer Ennis
I figured that since I’m gonna be 21 in a month I ought to have a cell phone… Even though that has nothing to do with cell phones, it’s more like an excuse to not carry around my mom’s. Her’s has a Garfield case for goodness sake, and I had only recently got her to get rid of the winnie the pooh ringtone.

heavy metal, death metal, hard rock, but i just want a sick freakin out solo, with no words, or anything just sick nasty guitar, drums, etc.

Answer by dunvop
Five For Fighting’s “Superman.” Really rocks out.

Answer by GDogMoney
The guitar solo from “Living after Midnight” by Judas Priest, Glen Tipton is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!(I’m an old guy, I like the classics)

Answer by southpark20092000
Try Cradle Of Filth

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

My phone rang, and to my surprise, my cat started a meowing frenzy with the ringtone. I love Toby with all my heart, so please do not think I purposely played this ringtone with the intention of “tormenting” him. I know Toby, and this reaction is not of him being tormented (this is actually him in his lovable state). I just recorded what he did, because this cute reaction really surprised me.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét