Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

Can you call your cell phone's voicemail without actually having to your use your phone?

Can you call your cell phone's voicemail without actually having to your use your phone?

My cell phone is going through some tough times and is not working correctly is there a way to call my voicemail through another phone before i can get my to the store that sold it to me? For further information….Motorola V710….with Alltel service in Southwestern Michigan.

Answer by slimmykimmy05
there sure is. all you do is call your cell number from any phone and when you hear your voice mail press pound and enter your password and then pound again and you can check voicemails

Give your answer to this question below!

I need a cell phone that will work in my area, which is tough for reception.

Answer by The Eternal Optimist !
THe Sony Ericsson C905 Mobile Videophone is the #1 for this at the moment ! Excellent Luck !

Answer by Martin
Phones with excellent reception are: Nokia, Motorola and iPhone. o not go for LG or Samsung as I personally had huge problems with getting a signal with my Samsung and LG are of low quality.

Answer by Felicia S
I don’t reckon it varies with phones….I judge it varies with the carrier….I have sprint, I had nextel and that was the WORST….Verizon Wireless has the best!! I wish I still had them. I recommend Verizon.

Answer by Billy Rebel
I judge all areas are different, but here in the Chicago suburbs AT&T has the best reception. I never have dropped calls or dead areas. You may want to question the public at Radio Lean-to and additional retail outlets for their opinion.

Answer by 3riCa
Try going for Quad Band cellphones.

Add your own answer in the comments!
A commencement address to the Class of 2011
Excellent sundown Class of 2011 and congratulations on what is no doubt the most vital day of your lives since you went online with your Facebook page.
Read more on The Shawano Leader

Link: www.buy.com The OtterBox Impact Series Case for the BlackBerry 8350i is more than just your average silicone skin, its a strong safeguard for everyday use. It provides impressively tough protection in an innovative a silicone skin that really protects. The durable silicone is brilliantly engineered to absorb impact, featuring inner coring to dissipate shock away from the device so this case will really help your phone withstand bumps and bruises. Also built-in, the screen protector will protect the screen while the tough silicone protects the exterior of the phone. Its simple and everyday design is shiny and form fitting for maximum stylishness. The OtterBox Impact Skin is simple to use and looks fantastic wrapped around the Blackberry Curve 8350i.
Record Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét