Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

Your opinion on this postcard story?

Your opinion on this postcard story?

can you please tell me your opinion on this postcard tale?
Thank you :-)

The Dread

This wasn't where she wanted to be.
She was sitting upright on a park bench, carefully intake her vanilla ice cream cup. When she was half way finished her cell phone started ringing causing her to spill ice cream on her pleated skirt. She had just gotten it dry cleaned. "Ciao? Ciao Mrs. Brown, this is Mount Sinai Hospital calling…" She listened, and then snapped her phone shut. Her three inch heels clacked as they hit the reinforce as she sped walked to her car. She left her ice cream on the bench. While driving she thought back to her wedding vows "In sickness and in health," she should be able to simply do this, to go be by his side, but was it worth her sanity? She entered the hospital and quietly seated herself in the emergency coming up room. An ancient woman turned and smiled at her. The wrinkles, the sagginess, the disorder her face was in. Where was the flawless fresh face a woman was to have? She'd never let that happen to her. The scent of sickness was overpowering, she took out her lavender perfume and spritzed it a few times. She inhaled deeply and heaved a sigh. She watched as an unfortunate creature life got wheeled in, blood staining every visible part of his body. She cringed at the sight, closed her eyes, and waited for the pure, simple image of a lavender field to fill her mind. She opened her eyes to see the nurse walk out; this wasn't where she wanted to be. "Ms. Brown, please come with me".

Answer by Rimu
It looks excellent, the only business I have to say is that you missed the part of her getting out of the car/parking the car in the car park. I know its fussy XP

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

My Room
cell phone car mount

Image by adpowers
Just having fun with our new wide angle lens.

sorry it’s so long! but plz read!!!!

At first I couldn't tell where I was. It was all black. I started panicking and started screaming. Teresa the housekeeper bolted in, "Monica! What is it?" she screeched. "I can't see!" I screamed. Then I heard Teresa start laughing as she walked over to me and removed something. I tried to control my breathing as I looked down at what was in her hand. She was holding my new sleeping mask that blocks out light. I had to start wearing it because Justin, my brother got a new huge screen and played it all night, and even though there was a door between our rooms the bright screen reached my eyes.
I snatched the mask away from Teresa and mumbled thanks. "Breakfast is ready." she said plainly once she saw I had calmed down.
I sighed and closed my door behind her. Justin was such a pain. He did all these things and never got caught. For example he always had a girlfriend sleep over, I knew because more than once, a girl climbed in through my window at two in the morning, and mistook me for Justin. Then I would have to get off of my queen-sized bed and waltz her over to my brother's room. The annoying part is that he never gets in distress for anything. He even got the huge screen for getting an A on a test he probably cheated on.
I walked over to my closet and pulled out my favorite jeans and threw on a pink t-shirt. I yanked my blonde hair back and threw it in a messy ponytail. The smell of bubblegum filled my room as I applied my lip-gloss.
When I went down stairs Justin was already intake cereal. He glared at me and said, "Your screaming woke me up, gosh stop life such a baby about everything." "Well your stupid TV kept me up all night, and I am not a baby" I spat. Justin is a senior and I am a junior, but I am nearly as tall as him.
I opened the cabinet and reached for a cereal bowl. I place it on the table and walked over to the cold-room. "Hey, where did all the cheerios go?" I questioned. "Justin just finished the box," Teresa answered. "Justin!" I screamed, "Persons were mine! I even wrote my name on them!" "Whatever," Justin answered. He got up and threw on his black leather jack and grabbed his keys. I stared at the window as I saw him mount his bike and drive away like he was the coolest person who ever lived.
I took out a box of fruit loops, which I despise, and gulped down my cereal. I grabbed my own keys and walked over to my silver pruis. Mom had bought it for me when I got my license and even if it was nothing too special, I loved my car like it was my baby. I got in and turned on the radio. Today was Wednesday, and I had to pick up Vanessa for school.
I pulled up to her two tale Victorian house and lowered the music. She was on her phone and smiled at me a got in. "No mom, I said I wanted Eminem not Chris Brown," she whined into her cell phone. I rolled my eyes. Vanessa was plotting her seventeenth birthday party and she got to have a live singer of her choice come to court her. She choose Eminem because she is obsessed with him, and because she can. Her family is loaded.
"Hey Mon," she said as soon as she got off her phone. "Gosh, my mom is so incompetent! I clearly said Eminem, not Chris Brown," she groaned. "Oh, it would be so horrible to have Chris Brown, I agree," I said sarcastically. Not understanding my joke, Vanessa took it as though I was agreeing with her and started a rant about how incompetent her mother is.
I sighed and opened my window. As we reached a red light, I looked at my best friend who had stopped talking, and now was furiously texting on her new lime green sidekick. Vanessa was one of the most gorgeous girls at our school. She was about six feet tall, had long wavy dark brown hair, and a porcelain doll face, with huge blue eyes. It also helped that she wore a size two.
I was so busy staring at her that I didn't realize the light changed, and soon I had at least three cars honking me on. I hit the gas and sent Vanessa flying against the dashboard. "Whoa boy!" she yelled, as she got resituated. "Sorry," I mumbled.
As we pulled in Crescent High's student parking lot, and black Saturn swerved in front of me and I had to slam on the breaks. Yet again, Vanessa when flying, and she turned to glare at the person who had near hit us. She said something under her breath as she saw Clark Benivle stepping out of his car. He was tall for boys at our school, had honest black hair, and oily skin. He intimidated most public, and he never tried to start any conversations.
"Wow, some public have a lot of nerve, especially someone like him, he thinks he is so cool, that he can do anything, it's disgusting!" Vanessa complained, as we stepped out of my car. "Yeah, I know," I responded, but I couldn't help but be fascinated by him. He was in three of my classes, but he always sat in the back and never raised his hand. I always found for myself looking at him.
There were plenty of rumors about him, just like anyone else, but public h

Answer by offspringkristy
Oh wow. I absolutely like it. It’s very creative and had me wanting more! Brilliant job!

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Using a Smartphone While Driving Can Save Your Life
Picitup , a leading provider of machine vision solutions, officially announced the launch of their latest product, iOnRoad, a smartphone app that warns drivers of encroaching danger and helps drivers make smarter driving decisions.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance

www.gadgettown.com This Car Mount Cell Phone Holder for HTC Touch HD2 HTC T8585 has high quality. It can Protect your mobile phone, let the phone stereo placed well.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét