Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

I am looking for a good prepaid, no contract, cell phone..can anyone help?

I am looking for a good prepaid, no contract, cell phone..can anyone help?

I am looking for a nice, excellent phone, that will get the job done. this will be my first phone and i don’t really want to go through the distress of making a contract, or having to pay Thirty dollars every month. I am looking for a prepaid cell phone, non-contract phone. I was mostly looking for a Tracfone, but most any prepaid phone will work. My price range is about $ 0-$ 30, I can go over a small bit, but not too much. If you have an answer, there is no rush…..Just before December 1st, please.

Thx, Jojo God Bless :D

Answer by boysandaprincess
kajeet is based on the Sprint PCS network and offers really cool cell phones and awesome plans that are very affordable for everyone. They market towards phones for kids, but anyone can use them. Just don’t turn on the parental controls if you don’t need them!

kajeet is having a HUGE cyber monday sale. Free Shipping **plus** 30% off if you hold through this special link:
www.kajeet.com/1115 (excellent only through Monday at 11:59pm)

With this money off there are a couple phones you can get for less than $ 30!

Some sample plans:
$ 4.99 10 talk minutes
$ 14.99 Boundless texting and 60 talk minutes
$ 50.00 Boundless texting and talking
…and that’s the final price!
NO additional fees or charges like fixed cell company charges!!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

I’m 14 years ancient and I want my own cell phone. My mom refuses to get me one so I wanted to try getting a non-contract phone. What I wanted to know is: is there a way I can pay for the phone bill without a credit/debit card? I want to be able to call and text like ALOT. Please help!!!

Answer by evilattorney
Get a prepaid phone. They’re sold in supermarkets, drug supplies, Target, Walmart – everywhere. You can use cash at the register. You hold airtime cards to use with it. They are also sold everywhere and you can buy them with cash.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Ambulance services won't get Linn County funds for new radios
Ambulance services in Linn County are on their own when it comes to buying radios to match the county's new communications system. County supervisors chose at this morning's work session to draft a letter to community ambulance services, most of which are non-profit but privately operated.
Read more on The Gazette

Apex Global Wireless will have you talking in no time by as long as the cell phone and calling plot that works best for your professional, business or personal life. Our specialty is no credit check cell phone service, no contract calling plans and no security deposit required for your on the go mobile tel-com needs. Featuring a wide variety of cellular services and harvest Powered by the Nations most Reliable Network. Nationwide Customer Service Center, Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio Website: www.apexglobalcom.biz For Questions or Help Contact us Daily 6AM – 11PM (EST) Call Toll Free (855.578.9990 ext.1) or email: support@apexglobalcom.biz
Record Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét