Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Unlocking cell phone codes to but games and going on internet?

Unlocking cell phone codes to but games and going on internet?

I bought a cell phone online. It works fantastic but I wanted to buy a game and its asking for a Four number code?

Answer by Angel K
Maybe call customer care & question what it is

Add your own answer in the comments!

I had a cell phone with AT&T, then I switched to Cingulair. I was told inorder to use the ancient phone with C I would need to get it unlocked but I haven’t been able to find anyone who can help me with this. It’s a nice camera phone and I only switched because of buy out. Does anyone know how to get the codes or how to switch my phone so it will be Cin compatible? They (anyone with AT&T or Cingulair) seem to know how to do this.
I had a cell phone with AT&T, then I switched to Cingulair. I was told inorder to use the ancient phone with C I would need to get it unlocked but I haven’t been able to find anyone who can help me with this. It’s a nice camera phone and I only switched because of buy out. Does anyone know how to get the codes or how to switch my phone so it will be Cin compatible? They (anyone with AT&T or Cingulair) seem to know how to do this.

The phone I need codes for is a Motorola V-600. When I went be a cell shop they wanted 115.00 to just unlock my phone.

Answer by MakaveliNY001
you will probably have to visit your community cell phone shop, and have them unlock it for you. It will probaby cost between 20-30$ . Unless you download the software to unlock it online, which then will probably cost between 5-15$ .
What is the ‘model’ name of your phone? I’ll try to look for some help for you online, but likely will not be able to find anythnig free for you to use. It will most likely, ultimatly end up costing you a small bit of cash to do it.

Answer by DashRockwood
Makaveli is exactly assess…

Give your answer to this question below!
Woman Kicked Off Train for Blabbing on Cell Phone for Hours
*How long are you able to talk on your cell phone? Do you talk on it in public places? Are you one of persons public who are texting throughout an entire movie? Or are you the one at the cash register in the store, balancing a cell phone, yelling at your children and simultaneously shooting [...]
Read more on EURweb

Unlock your Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY now! Here are some simple instructions to unlock your Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY. 1.) Insert an unaccepted SIM card into your phone 2.) Slide to unlock 3.) Enter in your unlock code provided by Cellfservices. This can be bought at www.cellfservices.com 4.) Press unlock Or, after purchasing your unlock code at www.cellfservices.com you can follow these step by step instructions to unlock your Sony Ericsson device locked to the Rogers wireless Network or any additional Worldwide Carrier. All additional Sony Ericsson unlock codes can be found at www.cellfservices.com . Over 800 network carriers are supported including the well loved ones such as AT&T, T-mobile, Rogers, Fido, Vodafone, Orange and all additional Worldwide wireless network Carriers. Don’t forget to subscribe to stay updated with the latest unlocking tips, tutorials and tricks!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét