Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 5, 2011

Should I get a cell phone for my kids?

Should I get a cell phone for my kids?

My ex wife will not let me call them on her phone. This earnings I don’t get to talk to them at all. They are 6 and 7. I have found some that I can add to my Verizon plot that I can program to send and receive calls only to me. If your answer is yes, do you reckon that it would be unlawful for the mom to take it away. Keep in mind the phone only calls me and there is no legal restraints that keep me from talking to them.

Answer by SWEET SENSATION
DO IT !

Answer by frustrated
I am no expert, but I would reckon your kids should be able to call you any time they want!
The ex needs to let the kids use her phone, but if she won’t I see no reason why they can’t have a phone of their own.
Excellent luck!

Answer by Alicia
i would say no because there grades may maybe go down get it taking away at school talk to the Judge you have a right to Speak to persons kids

Answer by Sarah
Well that is ridiculous that she won’t let you talk to them on her phone, and you deserve to talk to your kids because they are yours too. They are a bit young to have phones, but I mean if that’s what you need to do to talk to your kids then try and it out and see if it works. I reckon it would be unlawful because the only reason you had to get them was because of her in the first place so you have a very excellent reason for getting them phones!

Answer by Garnet Glitziness
They are too young for cell phones…why don’t you discuss this issue with phone calls in front of a Family Court judge? If the judge orders the phone calls, what is she gonna do? Flaunt a court order?
..and no, it would NOT be unlawful for her to take the phones away as long as she doesn’t sell or keep them.

Add your own answer in the comments!

im not sure and my paronts wont get me a phones unless the plot is under 10 dollors

Answer by beautifulgirlz
anywhere from 25-55 $ a month,there is a business called the go-phone and there is something called a tracfone,if u can question your parents to get u a plot with your parents and each one of u tear the minets,one of my friends has a three way tear with her parents and they pay exactly 10$ a month for her phone.

Give your answer to this question below!
Former HHS hand: ‘This has to stop’
The North Platte Telegraph Tawnie Stewart was a caseworker for the state Child Protective Service but left the organization when, she claims, she was told to lie in court about one of her cases.
Read more on North Platte Telegraph

www.emfnews.org www.emfnews.org PLANS to allow a new mobile phone mast to be built near a Six Bells primary school have met with rage from concerned parents. Blaenau Gwent Council confirmed mobile phone company Vodafone had submitted an application to build a new tower, between 10-15m high, on land adjacent to the Ancient Quarry in Cwm Farm Road, Six Bells, near Bryngwyn Primary. A council spokeswoman said they were currently consulting Six Bells householders through site notices and letters to individual properties before making a choice. The spokeswoman added: “As the proposed mast at Six Bells will be less than 15m in height, the council has, under current plotting set of laws, 56 days to make a choice on the acceptability of its siting and appearance, which it will do through its normal plotting procedures.” Worried parents and residents have started a campaign to convince the plotting committee to reckon twice about charitable the tower the green light. Near 200 public have place their signatures on a petition submitted to the council. One of the residents spearheading the campaign is Catherine Edwards, of Bryn Gaer Terrace, Brynithel. Mother-of-three Mrs Edwards, 35, said she was concerned about the tower’s the makings health risks. She said: “Two of my children go to Bryngwyn Primary School and it’s the health issues that are my main concern.” Mrs Edwards said she believed the tower would be too close to the school. “I’m concerned about the welfare of my children and I


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét