Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 5, 2011

Other party refusing to cooperate after fender bender.?

Other party refusing to cooperate after fender bender.?

I was in a fender benderin January. I had hurt the additional car did not. Since then it has been a nightmare trying to get the repairs paid for. The accident was 100% the additional parties fault. (She backed into me while my car was at a stop in a parking lot.) She tricked me into not getting her insurance info at the scene. I had her cell phone # but she then refused to speak with my insurance company. She did not know that I wrote her plate # down so my insurance company was able to track her down and report her insurance company of the incident.

The conundrum is now she is trying to blame me for the accident. She now says that she has hurt on the side of her car and that she was 3/4 of the way out of her spot when I came along and plowed into her. Her insurance company is charitable me a hard time.

Can she be charges by the police for stoppage to cooperate? I probably should have gotten them involved the day it happened. After that my insurance company said that they would handle it. I assumed that she would have to pay some consequenses for not reporting the accident. I’m just not sure if the police would get involved at this point or not. Any advice?

PS – I’m in Pennsylvania if that matters.

I can’t afford to pay the deductible right now otherwise I would just have my innsurance fix the car and deal with her. I can’t risk not getting reimbursed for it.

Answer by trooper3316
The police will not get involved because of the time frame since the accident happened. If your insurance company can not get a settlement, small claims court would be your recourse.

Add your own answer in the comments!

I was recently in a fender-splurge, and as SOON as I made a aver with my insurance company, random auto shops started calling my cell phone (which is my only phone, I don’t have a land line) stating they “heard I’d been in an accident” and basically were telemarketing me into fixing my car at their shop.

I have Nationwide insurance, and I’m suspecting it is them who has unrestricted my information, as I didn’t supply my info with anyone else, additional than in the police report!

Has anyone else heard of this or had this happen to them? Is there anything I can do about it, additional than tell the public not to call me again!?
JUST questioned the last person who called where they got my phone number, and he told me from the police report. Awesome.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Premium Black Leather Vertical Pouch Carry Case Long Attractive Closing Flap Belt Clip for HTC ADR6200 Droid Eris, Hero, myTouch 3G, myTouch 3G 3.5mm jack, myTouch 3G Fender, Kyocera M2000 X-TC, LG CT810 Incite, GR700 Vu Plus, GW820 eXpo, LX260, LX265 Rumor2, UX265 Banter, VN250 Outer space, Motorola i465 Clutch, QA4 Evoke, VE440, Nokia 5230 Nuron, E73 Mode, Samsung M540 Rant, M550 Exclaim, M570 Restore, R450 Messager, T459 Gravity, T469 Gravity 2, U450 Intensity

Attractive and convenient design

Price: $ 7.50

Materials Needed: – Phillips Screwdriver – Electronic Duster (optional) – Electronic Contact Cleaner (very vital) Steps: 1. Take off pickguard, with screwdriver 2. Use electronic duster to clean around pickups and pots 3. Take your contact cleaner and place it in the opening of the pot, give it a spray. 4. Rotate the knob so the contact cleaner, does it’s job. 5. Do this to every pot, and if you want the 5 way switch. 6. You can do this as many times as you want, it won’t harm the guitar. 7. Let the contact cleaner dry over night. Sorry for the record quality, it’s a cell phone.
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét