Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Does anyone know where to buy cell phone batteries wholesale?

Does anyone know where to buy cell phone batteries wholesale?

I need like new or new OEM and i would prefer if i didnt need any licenses or anything and it would help if you had a ebay account as that is the only way to see if you are legite or not.

Answer by kadel
www.froogle.com

Give your answer to this question below!

I am looking for a indiscriminate supplier of CDMA cell phones for my wireless store. I am mainly looking for the HTC Touch Dual in cdma. I have found many importers selling the gsm version, but not the cdma. If any one has any helpful info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Answer by Baja Guerro
I’d like to just point you to a supplier site but there is not enough info supplied to even start. There are so many variables involved in your request. The largest ones, what carrier, country, and volume per model. Some suppliers are 1000 handsets per model, others 50, but only end of model term and off term handsets. The country is a HUGE issue too, some will not allow grey market harvest, same for the carriers. You’d best just email me and tell me your game plot. I’ll help you with getting something salable. You realize that the huge boys won’t let the product out the door without life configured and system locked to a specific carrier? So to clarify, if they are going to Nigeria and the supplier is in the USA, they’ll be set and locked to Sprint or Verizon and you’ll be flashing and configuring 1000 handsets of each model. If you want my help, email me with the details and we’ll find your source. I know a small about this, but its up to you.
Suerte

Excellent Luck

Answer by izanque
http://www.salehoo.com/?aff=z3411&type=cellphones
check this indiscriminate website out, its a very cheap and reliable one

Answer by A-N
Can you please tell me the GSM wholesellers that you have found…I need a GSM supplier

Answer by Momof4
Our company has collaborated with all major cellular phone providers. The cellular providers like T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Alltell, Nextel etc, also give us a percentage of everyone’s billings after putting them on the service. We’re able to save public up to 70 percent on their phones. If you wanted to add this to your list of cell phone suppliers, email me at kaiden4@aol.com. Or take a look at our web site at www.tiffanyvague.acnrep.com
Something to reckon about.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Gas prices falling at Volusia, Flagler pumps
Nearly two weeks after crude oil prices started dropping, motorists in some parts of Volusia County are finally seeing some relief at the pump.
Read more on Daytona Beach News-Journal

www.n1best.com Hiphone F007 Cellphone Indiscriminate Cell phone Indiscriminate Phones
Record Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét