Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 5, 2011

Could my Canon ZR200 have erased an entire mini DV?

Could my Canon ZR200 have erased an entire mini DV?

I have had this camcorder since 2005. Most recently, I was showing a family member some playback of my newborn on our camcorder and it worked fine. I put the camcorder down on the table and when I picked it up the next day, I charged it. After that, the entire tape played back as a blue screen. There is no video or sound and it appears as if the tape is blank. I am most certain there was over 50 minutes of video on it (vacation, Christmas, and the first few moments with our second child). Is this something that I did? Sometime my camcorder did? Or could there have been some weird interference with the place I keep my cell phones and camera chargers?? (I have them all on a docking station) Is there any way I can get this back?
I just checked two other tapes and both have a blue screen only. The timing doesn’t even show up on any tape. Any additional advice? (Buy a new camera? :) I have some serious memories on the line here and I am so thankful for your response!

Answer by jonny w
Did you completely rewind the tape?

To make a tape with a blue screen you have to push the record button & the blank button like a VCR, the 2 buttons are next to each other. That will wipe out a tape and make it turn blue.

If the camera shows a black screen in record mode and blue in play mode the camera may be messed up, as in CCD gone bad. Test another tape and see what happens?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The video card in the camera is bad, and the camera should be sold off as parts/fix/repair on ebay, you will get some decent cash for it.

Time to buy a new camera, and ask your friends if they have a mini dv camera you can check the old tapes, those things are hard to mess up.

Answer by rugratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Before you start to panic take a deep breath.

It is very unusual for you to loose the video from dv tapes. it is more likely that the heads are very dirty. if you have one just pop it into your camcorder and clean the heads. do it once and see if it is working, if not then try it again. No more than 10 sec at a time.

If you do not have one they are not expensive, but get a known brand Sony do one that i have used that brand for years..

Also you could try (with another tape) playing it and fastforwarding it for 20-30 seconds.

If all else fails then maybe you have a friend that has a Mini-dv camcorder try it in that.

I hope this helps you out, and you get the video playing

you can email me if you want any more help

Good luck

RR

Answer by pureinsomniac
I am thinking that you are watching the end of the tape , erased or deleted will never come up blue again , this is virgin tape , the recording will be there somewhere don’t stress , there would be a head cleaning warning if it were the heads , I would be quite sure the recording will still be there , cell phones and other things may deteriorate the tape but they will be noticeably corrupt , someone recording over it will have a black screen with a little bit of light from the lens cap. rewind and re look

Add your own answer in the comments!

i just woke up from it like 10 mins ago. so it started out that it was really late at night and i was at a concert in Logan Square, Chicago, with my friends and once it ended i decided, for some reason, to walk down a street by my self that which i thought led towards a form of public transportation that would take me home. the neighborhood got really bad as i went down farther and soon i saw vi dock that ran down a long alley and to a soccer field. as i progressed down the alley i became more and more aware at how bad the neighborhood was getting and started to do so more quietly until i saw a group of ghetto dressed Latino kids hanging out on the soccer field. scared that they saw me i started run down the alley from which i came and back into this garbage infested gangway. there was some harmless looking kid there told me that they were going to find me. and sure enough right then and there i saw one of the gangbangers approach from the side with his face completely covered holding a multi-tassled white wip. his buddies came shortly after and they decided to beat me up. The next thing i remember was that i was in their living room and they were talking about how they were going to kill me for snooping around their neighborhood. i kept telling them that i just was trying to find an EL Station(subway, we call the El’s here in Chicago because its short for elevated trains) or a bus stop. they didn’t believe and continued to beat me up. and then some how i managed to call my parents, who i dont get along with what so ever in reality to come find me. The gangbangers were really stupid they insisted that i was only here to show disrespect to their turf and they seemed very young and amatuer like and wouldn’t hear me. i kind of felt like one of those people with abusive partners on the Steve Wilkos Show. then somehow they all leave the room and for some reason i’m not tied up and i see my dad’s car in front of the house, i then bust down the door and run up to the car my where my dad is standing outside gabbing on his cell phone. i jump in the back seat and tell him to get his ass in the car and drive, he tells me in a minuet as if the phone call was more important than fact that we were probablly going to get shot. the gangbangers then all rush outside and my dad then gets the clue and gets in and drives off.

can anyone make any sense of this dream?
i have never got along with my dad and i have been at odds with my family because i want to joint he army when i finish college

Answer by Kari
Maybe you are feeling the desire to reconcile with your parents, or that you, deep inside, consider them an important part of your life. In real life, you don’t get along with them at all, but in your dream, you created them to be your hero. Or maybe that is just your mind wishing yoru parets to be that for you or something. I would say it has something to do with your relationship with them. Then again…I know pretty much nothing about interpretting dreams!

Answer by Astaroth Asmodai
Sounds like to me that you have a subconscious fear of losing your dad. And if that’s the parent you are closest to then yeah it makes sense. The gangbangers could represent anything really. A cancer, murderer. Just be on the look out. ^-^

What do you think? Answer below!

Mele & Co Black / Java Charging Valet and Electronics Station Organizer – 694-11

  • Black Java Charging Station for 3 electronic devices
  • 11 1/4″ wide x 10 1/2″ deep x 5 1/2″ tall at highest point
  • Divided Sections, Tilt-Up Panel for Cord Access
  • Pull Out Drawer, Coin Slide, Ring Rolls
  • Hand Lined Ivory Sueded Fabric Interior

A hot gift item! This men’s black java wood charging station valet is smart, sporty and practical with jewelry and accessories storage and a charging station above for 3 electronic devices such as cell phones, blackberrys or ipods. Cords are fed through the back and hidden in the compartment below. A pull out drawer below with ring rolls, coin slide and open storage make this a handsome way to stay organized

Price: $ 40.00

Visit the website: www.electronicschinawholesale.com You will find much more. New dual SATA HDD docking station and multi-format memory card reader with OTB (one-touch- backup). Now with one thoughtfully designed unit you can instantly add hard drives to your computer system, hot-swap multiple disks, read all of todays flash memory cards (including TF and SIM cards), and backup you home or business computer with an instant OTB function. How does it work? Simply place your 2.5 or 3.5 inch SATA hard drive(s) into the docking station and you’re ready to go. Yes, it is as simple as that! You can finally add a hard disk drive (or two) to your computer just as easily as you can with any plug-and-play USB device. In addition, the CVEL-K40 has a one touch back-up function, just press the button and you can instantly backup the folders you have pre-selected with the included PCClone EX software.Become an High-earning with the chinavasion wholesale affiliates program. Actually I earn around 00 USD per month! For all details click on (affiliates program)in www.electronicschinawholesale.com streaming, downloads, youtube, prank accident, video game, cellphone, cellular, mobile phone, amigo, quad, band, gsm, gms, quadband, dual sim, sim, wifi, qwerty, keyboard, nokia, blackberry, blueberry, e63, e71, n71, iphone, iphones, smartphone, mypad, ypad, ipad, windows,free, Hard Drive Docking Station, Brando Computer Accessory
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét