Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Could I use my AT&T sim card in a Virgin Mobile cell phone?

Could I use my AT&T sim card in a Virgin Mobile cell phone?

I currently have AT&T in the United States but I was looking at a Canadian Virgin Mobile phone. I know Virgin Mobile takes sim cards in Canada but would I be able to use my current AT&T sim card with the V.M. phone? Or would I have to unlock it and such?

Answer by [ViCkY]
the card would not work in in virgin mobile.
you probably have to unlock it for it to work properly..
at&’s t sim card would would only work in a unlocked phone or AT&T PHONE

Answer by Bakhtiar
I reckon canada used the EURO GSM bandwidth and AT&T works on the US GSM bandwidth so even if the phone is unlocked you won’t be able to make it work since the VM phone does not support the US GSM bandwidth.

Answer by
Listen to Bakhtiar….

Add your own answer in the comments!

10-11-08_0128.jpeg
t mobile cell phone

Image by Life As Art
T-Mobile

I’m thinking about buying a blackberry phone on eBay and its going for a excellent price but it is for T-mobile and I have at&t service. Can I use my at&t sim card in the T-mobile phone or do you have to do something special like “un-locking” the phone? If so, how do you un-lock cell phones?

Thanks so much!

Answer by moneybags48525
you should get your phone at Radio Lean-to or another provider

Answer by mcw7267
Its its “locked” to T-Mobile, then your AT&T SIM wont work :/
your phone would in fact, have to be “unlocked”, which earnings that it can be used with T-Mobile OR AT&T (in the US), and additional GSM carriers overseas when you travel.
just be careful, and obviously read what you are buying.

unlocking phones yourself can be tough, usually there is a software code that you might be able to get from AT&T, or search google.

excellent luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!
T-Mobile 4G Hotspot: Svelte and Speedy
The T-Mobile 4G Mobile Hotspot ($ 80 with a two-year contract) joins a growing group of mobile hotspots that fit in your pocket and allow several Wi-Fi enabled devices to connect to the Internet via a single mobile broadband connection. (For social class on this growing category, read our feature on stand-alone versus phone-integrated hotspots.)
Read more on CIO


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét