Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 5, 2011

Can you use LG phones with any server?

Can you use LG phones with any server?

lg phones
by LGEPR

My phone is broken. I am getting one from my friend. I have verizon wireless and they have us cellular. The phone i am taking is LG. Can you program this us cellular LG phone into a verizon phone?

Answer by missjamo2
it depends on what kind of LG it is; Verizon works on a different sort of network, so while you can sometimes use certain phones under t-mobile, at&t, and us cellular, you cant use them with verizon.

i would try to go to your community verizon store and asking them if they may maybe or not. that would be the simplest business to do.

Answer by CurtisM.com
No it has to be unlocked.

Answer by Jake
no u cannot. they are both cdma, but cdma phones cannot be unlocked. u would need a vzw phone to work in a vzw network.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

LG-GW550
lg phones

Image by LGEPR
LG전자, 명품 'S-Class UI' 탑재한 2세대 풀터치폰 4 총사로 아시아 휴대폰 시장 공략

■ 싱가포르에서 개최되는 '커뮤닉아시아 2009' (6/16~19) 참가
■'상상속의 아이디어가 현실로'를 주제로 30여종의 모바일 기기 전시
■'S-클래스 UI'탑재한 아레나폰, 스마트폰, 투명폰, 뷰티 스마트 등 2009년 전략 모델 대거 선보여
■ LG전자 MC사업본부 안승권 본부장, "휴대폰을 보다 '쉽고, 빠르고, 재미있게'사용할 수 있는 S-클래스 UI를 탑재한 프리미엄 제품을 지속적으로 출시해 아시아 시장의 프리미엄 이미지를 선도할 것"

I am looking at the Samsung Finesse and LG Spyder2 840 but do not have experience with any brand. If you have had one of their phones (not necessarily the models listed) did you like them and/or have luck with them? Any information you can offer is appreciated.

Answer by Ariel
yes i have a samsung phone and i like it!

Answer by passer by
I’ve got a LG Secret and had a previous LG phone before, the stylishness is slick but the battery performance is pretty pathetic tbh, lasts a day or so even less if use camera. Samsung are pretty excellent make and its performance is much better than LG

Answer by Busy Mommy of 3
I currently have one of each. I have a Samsung Muse which I mostly use as a modem for my mainframe for internet access. I have had it since February and it’s held up well and gets excellent reception on the Verizon network nearly everywhere I go! My additional cell is a LG enV and I have had that a few months and I like it, awesome reception. I have owned 3 LG phones in the past that have Been very excellent to me so I tend to stick with that brand! My hubby always buys Motorola because he thinks they get the best reception but what I have noticed with this brand is that the charge port gets easily worn and the phone doesn’t charge fully after some time. So I hope this helps!

Add your own answer in the comments!

How to unlock LG Phones LG CG300 LG KG98 LG KG280 LG MG280 LG KG130 LG KP20X LG KP20i LG MG125 LG MG295 LG MG800 LG CE500 LG KG800 LG KG225 LG KG220 LG KG210 LG KG11X LG S5200 LG KG320 LG ME540 LG MG320 LG KG920 LG MG11X LG S5100 LG F3000 LG KG328 LG KG120 LG TG800F LG KG810 LG MG810 LG M44X0 LG KG29X LG KG240 LG KG245 LG KG90 LG P7200 LG M6100 LG KG248 LG TG800 LG L343I AND MUCH MORE Most Well-known Unlocking Tool: www.furious-gold.com
Record Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét