Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Are there any truly free cell phone or unlisted number lookups?

Are there any truly free cell phone or unlisted number lookups?

I am looking for a truly free cell phone look up; once site that does not bait and switch, giving you a limited amount of information only to learn you have to py for the name and/or address of an owner of a cell phone or unlisted land line.

Answer by Rich
I am not aware of any Cell phone listings..?? An unlisted landline can be a problem also. However, in an emergency the local Police would have access to that info..

Give your answer to this question below!

Amigurumi Cell Phone
free cell phone

Image by The Itsy Bitsy Spider
Original pattern, available free through Ravelry ==> www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/amigurumi-cell-phone

My cell was stolen and Im usually pretty good at tracking people but I need to trace my phone and Ive already been to the police so please dont say them… I need to know if anyone has a GOOD, WORKING. FREE, tracer that they know of that I could use to find the location of my phone. THANKS!

Answer by evilattorney
There is no way to track a cell phone. Not online. Not the cops. Not the carrier.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
The Best Universal Remote of All: Your Phone
Everything we thought we knew about remote controls is changing — thanks to innovative products such as Peel
Read more on Time Magazine

www.beyourownit.com get free internet phone calls using skype here is how to install. Be rid of long distance charges.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét