Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 5, 2011

What's the procedure in selling a used cell phone?

What's the procedure in selling a used cell phone?

I want to sell my ancient cell phone on EBAY. What do I need to do to my phone, anything, additional than deleting personal info.

Answer by Elaine
may be you can sell on joobay

Add your own answer in the comments!

Reflections
sell used cell phone

Image by jinterwas
Flickr friend Denis Collette has the most incredible suggestion images in his photostream. So, when I was at a small lake near my home last friday, I thought I’d give it a go. So, many thanks Denis for inspiring me :) ) !! But that’s not all … this was the last picture I was going to take with my cell phone … I just didn’t know it then. The tale continues

Press L to see on black (much better).
My photostream on black or on white.
____

Free to use under creative commons attribution licence. If you blog an image or use it in any additional way, please place the URL in the comments. If you use one of my images in your art, I’d be grateful for it if you give credit, link back & show your result (small size please) in the comments.

Do not harvest my images to sell in any way, nor to aver as your own (not even when slightly altered).

Also, every view, comment, fave, invitation and/or adding to a gallery is much appreciated :) ) !!

Answer by BeJizzle
CDMA providers such as Verizon, Sprint and Alltel don’t use SIM cards – they rely on the phone itself to hold certain info.

When a CDMA phone is reported lost/stolen or payments cant be made on the account, the wireless provider can say that the ESN (number different from all phones) is blocked. When the ESN is blocked, the phone WILL function, but cannot be reactivated on the same/another account.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Mass. Consumers May maybe Soon Pay More In Taxes On Cell Phones
There's a exchange coming this summer in the way your next cell phone may maybe be taxed. It earnings many of us will end up paying more, despite persons inviting ads we seen in the Sunday circulars which promise hundreds in savings.
Read more on CBS Boston

Hi, I have had my NTT DoCoMo P905i Japanese cell phone for 2 months now. Its in really fantastic condition. I will rate it 9.5/10. Screen is protected with a plastic page. Only a small scratch at the back, barely noticeable. Equipped with a 5.1 MP camera, its ideal for public who like taking pictures. Brilliant picture quality. You can flip the phone’s screen and play exciting games like ridge racer, and be amazed by its fantastic graphics. This phone is unlocked, I will provide a reliable hypersim guaranteed to work worldwide in US, Canada and SIngapore. Please watch a 2nd record on this phone! I am willing to let it go for USD260. First charger will be provided, it can also be used in the US, since its international.Shipping will be via EMS, which is the fastest mode of shipping, tracking number will be provided. Payment via Paypal only. Please PM me if interested, we can discuss on the price via youtube’s messaging system. I am selling it as i want to use the money to buy a HTC touch diamond.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét