Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 5, 2011

Please Look At My List Am I Missing Anything? Hospital Bag?

Please Look At My List Am I Missing Anything? Hospital Bag?

Ladies Please Look Over My List And Let Me Know If I Am Missing Anything Or Shouldn’t Bring Something That’s On The List! Any Help Is Great!

Mine And My Husbands Bag~
Pants/Shorts
Shirts
Under Items LOL
Socks
Robe Slippers
Pillows
Ponytail Holder
Nursing Pads
Nipple Shields
Lotion
Pen/Paper (For Nursing Times And Stuff Like That)(Also To Write Things Down That The Nurses And Drs Say.)
Chapstick
Toothbrush/Paste
Deodorant
Brush
Shampoo/Conditioner
Pads
Batteries & Charger
Camera
Video Camera (If We Get One LOL)
Laptop
Hand Held Game For DH
Cell Phone Chargers
Extra Bag (For When Visitors Bring Gifts To Take Them Home)
Baby Book
Snacks
Vitamins
Lanolin

Diaper Bag~
Diapers (Just A Few For The Way Home)
Wipes
Lotion
Pacifier ( Dont Know If I Am Gonna Give It To Her Or Not Yet But Why Not Have It)
Diaper Cream
Coming Home Outfit/ Tights/ Shoes
Sleepers
Receiving Blankets
Swaddler
Onesies
Mittens
Coat
Socks
Hat
Bows/ Headbands
Brush
Baby Clippers
Bib

Anything Else You Can Think Of That I Am Missing?

What Is Gripe Juice?
Dh Is My Dear Husband! I Am Having A C-Section So We Are Gonna Be There For A Few Days! You Know How Men Are They Need To Be Entertained LOL!

Answer by Kammy
sounds like you have everything and more – good luck with everything

Answer by ♥Kaitlin♥Due Oct.5 With A Boy!!
Nope, if anything you’ve overpacked but that’s ok. So did I ! LOL

Answer by Courtney
Gripe juice it’s good for when the baby crys and stuff… a lot of mothers use it:)
good luck and congrats:)

Answer by Maria B
dang! seems like you got it.
Are you having a c-section or vaginally?
You might not need all that.

Answer by Flirty…Summer…Babe
I am a little confused at why you need “Hand Held Game For DH” is he/she your other child?

But It sounds good to me.

What do you think? Answer below!

Oct 29 – My Go-bag
cell phone charger pad

Image by jamuraa
This is my go-bag, with all of it’s contents splayed across the floor. I’ll add notes explaining everything.

So far I have socks, slippers, robe, toiletries, going home outfit for both baby and mom, cell phone & charger, camera & charger, list of people to call, baby book, boppy pillow, bed pillow and nursing bra. The hospital I am delivery at supplies diapers, wipes, underwear and pads. Is there anything else I will need?

Answer by » мαмα кαss ;
It sounds like you have everything to me. I just kept mine pretty simple like yours so you don’t have so much to carry back and fouth.

- jeωeℓℓчssα’s мαмα *;

Answer by B B
chapstick (or whatever brand)
hair brush

if you are breastfeeding, nipple cream
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2668339
they sell it at target too

Answer by krystal_klee
sounds like your moving in lol better safe then sorry sounds like you got everything your gonna need but make sure you bring some FOOD HOSPITAL FOOD SUCKS!!! congrats

Answer by corky
no sounds like you have it all, perhaps a book in case the delivery takes a while, make sure you have your medical charts and paperwork

Answer by Dane’s Mommy 3/3<3
I packed my bag pull of crap that I thought I would need but i just ended up with a lot of crap in my bag. the only things I really used were going home outfits and my pillow extra hair ties camera and charger and cell phone charger. Other then that you sound very prepared!!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Police Log May 12
Abington Drug charges … Nathan D. Sims, 18, of the 2900 block of Spear Avenue in Glenside, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia May 7 at 1:50 a.m., police said. Sims was pulled over for not having illuminated registration plate lamps. Police detected the smell of marijuana, and a search of the vehicle revealed marijuana and a pipe …
Read more on Times Chronicle & Glenside News & The Globe

www.youtube.com The Universal Charging Mat Unboxing gives you the ability to charge Multi device all at ounce by placing three devices on the Universal Mat. This will help you to keep your devices fully charged for usage Turn one power outlet into a super-powered charging station with The Portable Charging Valet from The Sharper Image®. The fold out, fold up design has a non-slip backing to keep your top three devices in place — then just plug them in to the Charging Valet. It charges your top three simultaneously from one plug, in a lightweight protective travel case. Compatible with your favorite handheld devices: Cell phones,Blackberry, PDAs, portable games, iPod, iPhone, Bluetooth headsets In box: 9.64″W x 5.31″H x 2.76″D; 1.30 lbs. Includes Power tips for: Apple, Micro USB, Mini USB, LG, Samsung


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét